Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2002 8:54:05 AM EDT
The Logo appeared after my last visit. It can't be dragged around the screen like all the other icons. It is not a short cut to the web page. Targeting to get to properties to delete does nothing. I am curious and perplexed. Any ideas? Thanks. It is the same size as any other icon on my screen, but it does not respond to anything.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#1]
You obviously have some kind of spyware that the fed.gov has covertly installed on your C drive.  Using this spyware they can see your every move through reverse terminal cameras. (Bet ya didn't know that!).  They have also been monitoring your conversations on the phone and have converted your computer speakers into listening devices.

Immediately reformat your drive.  It's the only solution.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#3]
This is part of Goatboy and the Avila's Master plan to take over the world, It's known as Black Rifle Virus. A horrible internet bug that no security software can stop, It's meant to drive liberal trolls into slitting their wrists once they realize, that the AR15.com logo can never be removed from their computer desk top.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:15:46 AM EDT
[#4]
icons cant be made into background easy. takes converting them with a program. where is it? does it highlight at all when you click it?

if center of screen.. it may be a background as he said.. but unlikley.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know.....  But I WANT ONE!!!

Nuckles.   [smash]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope not wallpaper. Does not respond to any mouse command. It is just a wee little icon. I don't mind it,as stated earlier ,curious. Can't locate it in my drives. Probably is a nefarious plot!!!!   " My tinfoil hat does not fit, say again, my tin foil hat does not fit!" Actually tri-clad matl. provides better a higher degree of protection. LOL. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#7]
You picked that up in your data base while trying to bootleg the logo for the new sreenprinted T-shirts!!!!![bounce]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Now if there were some way to put certain icons on other people's screens, e.g., the B'nai Brith or Anti-Defamation League logos on Hunter88's screen. That would be way too cool. Try to explain these icons to your buddies, there, Neo-Nazi boy. Heeeheeeheee.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#9]
post a screen shot.. I wanna see the logo that wont die...
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:10:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Now if there were some way to put certain icons on other people's screens, e.g., the B'nai Brith or Anti-Defamation League logos on Hunter88's screen. That would be way too cool. Try to explain these icons to your buddies, there, Neo-Nazi boy. Heeeheeeheee.
View Quote

IIRC, Ed doesn't like that.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/17/2002 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, I had searched for the logo in my drives, had the comp. re-booted several time and now it has vanished. I do know that the logo is on various wallpaper designs from this site; however, I did not have those on. Baffling. Thanks for your suggestions....Foil helmet is now off!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top