Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2002 9:43:15 PM EDT
What is it about bad American actors (in all sense of the words) that makes them think we should care what their limited intellects make come out of their mouths?

[url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,813189,00.html[/url]

{quote]I'm an American tired of American lies

Woody Harrelson
Thursday October 17, 2002
The Guardian

[/quote]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#1]
What an idiot.

I never understood the position that we are killing Iraqis by starving them because of the sanctions.  Didn't we allow them to sell oil for humanitarian purposes?  Is it our fault that he steals the money to build palaces and build his military rather than give it to the people?  Am I missing something here?

As for the rest of his rant, it is too stupid to even comment upon.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to the White House when Harvey Weinstein was showing Clinton the movie Welcome to Sarejevo, which I was in. I got a few moments alone with Clinton. Saddam throwing out the weapons inspectors was all over the news and I asked what he was going to do. His answer was very revealing. He said: "Everybody is telling me to bomb him. All the military are saying, 'You gotta bomb him.' But if even one innocent person died, I couldn't bear it." And I looked in his eyes and I believed him.
View Quote

This is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read.  

The rest of the article is whimpering, simpish "Europe is so great, I wish I was European and not an evil American" that so many Hollyweird assholes like to peddle.  Maybe Woody doesn't realize this, but pot is illegal in the UK too.  So much for his European utopia of enlightened and wonderfully perfect people.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:55:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Aaarrggghhhh...!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I went to the White House when Harvey Weinstein was showing Clinton the movie Welcome to Sarejevo, which I was in. I got a few moments alone with Clinton. Saddam throwing out the weapons inspectors was all over the news and I asked what he was going to do. His answer was very revealing. He said: "Everybody is telling me to bomb him. All the military are saying, 'You gotta bomb him.' But if even one innocent person died, I couldn't bear it." And I looked in his eyes and I believed him.
View Quote

View Quote

HAHA! Yeah, this is the same Clinton that sent the Rangers to Somalia, and shot random missiles into Sudan. Oooh yeah.

Harrelson has gotten high one to many times.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 10:10:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Woody, you sucker!  Clinton bombed the living shit out of Iraq while the Congress was impeaching him!  I guess his conscience conveniently took a walk in December 1998!

Imagine! The president put our pilots into combat, endangering their lives and killing untold numbers of the innocent Iraqis he cared so much about in his personal meetings with Hollywood actors, and why?  In an attempt to divert public attention from the most shameful and humiliating event in his political career, impeachment on perjury and obstructing justice!

A breath-taking abuse of power that makes Nixon look like a two-bit piker. Clinton is truly a lowlife piece of shit.  Anyone who cannot see past his charm and lies has very little respect from me.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 10:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I kid you not, in 1998 my Guard company went to Panama.  We were hanging out at some club when we noticed Woody hanging out.  One of our guys went for an autograph and he started spouting off about how we were babykillers.  We almost kicked his ass, but my squad leader was there and made us leave.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 11:01:48 PM EDT
[#7]
It's funny how a man can reach the age of 40+ and still think like a naive college student.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 11:06:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's funny how a man can reach the age of 40+ and still think like a naive college student.
View Quote

I think they call it "pot".
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 1:56:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 3:04:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think they call it braindead. I liked him better when he was on Cheers and just played a dumbass instead of being one.
View Quote

LOL
That wasn't an act.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 3:06:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think they call it braindead. I liked him better when he was on Cheers and just played a dumbass instead of being one.
View Quote

Dude, he wasn't "playing" anything, he was only being himself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top