BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2002 12:16:19 PM EDT
[url]http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20021016_1425.html[/url]

Looks like a tight race.  He just made it![whacko]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#1]
The opponents are too afraid to come out of the woodworks.  They don't want free tix to the soccer game.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#2]
see what's possible, when you do not have a loyal democratic opposition.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 12:49:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I think they should wait for all the absentee ballots to come in and recount the ballots in the northern areas.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Where the fuck is Jimmy Carter when [i]this[/i] "election" was held?  Mr. Busybody is always injecting himself into the affairs of [i]elected[/i] governments and administrations, but he doesn't have the balls to call the biggest fraud of all?
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard they had a chad problem.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#6]
It's hard to make the wrong choice with only one box to mark and a gun in your back.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#7]
"If they come, we will fight them in every village, and every house," said Izzat Ibrahim, vice chairman of Iraq's Revolutionary Command Council, announcing results on what Iraq billed as a people's referendum on keeping Saddam in power another seven years.

"Every home will be a front, and every farmer, every shepherd, every Iraqi, will play his role," Ibrahim said. "All Iraqis are armed now, and by God's will we will triumph."
View Quote

guess we better just nuke'em oh well...didnt we promise russia we were gonna get ride of a few nuke's anyway?  they didnt say how we had to get rid of them hehehehe  2 birds 1 stone!
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah. It was "no contest" 11 million votes for Hussain. 15 million against (now deceased). Only live people's votes count!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top