Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2002 11:35:57 AM EDT
I frequently listen to CNN as I sit at my desk during my work day.  As the "sniper" case has developed I have listed with distress to their uninformed and biased bashing of guns and law abiding gun owners, hunters and sport shooters.  Their broadcasts have become little more than an increasing drumbeat for more gun control and a forum for liberal advocates of draconian gun control.  I, for one, have had enough.  I urge all of you to join me in a boycott of CNN, and to e-mail them to tell them you are boycotting their "news" network, and why.  If they think they are being hit in the pocket book, the only thing they care about, they may reconsider their approach.

As simply another example of their liberal bias, can you imagine their reaction to the comments which Harry Belafonte made about Colin Powell, the slave reference, had those comments been made by a white person!  Is this balanced, unbiased news coverage?  I think not.

Link Posted: 10/16/2002 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this balanced, unbiased news coverage? I think not.
View Quote

From CNN?  You've got to be kidding.  Fox News does a fair job, but CNN tilts so far to the left they have to have special cameras so they appear to be straight up and down on your TV!
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Boycott CNN
View Quote

I have been, for years.  Their ratings are dismal as it is.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Why not inform them that we are letting their sponsors know that we will be boycotting CNN and the sponsors of CNN. Hitting them in the pocket is what will get these liberals attention.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#4]
KyCruffler, are you a young Man, if so I understand your mistake, however if you are over 30, I am a little surprised you are just seeing the light

I have not watched that POS Network in years.  I only watch FOX for news, no one else, period!  FOX may not be perfect, but I am able to eat my dinner and not have digestion problems, like I did w/ CNN.  CNN is terrible, I mean terrible, not to mention  Ted Turner [puke].

Seriously, I can't Imagine any one on this   board actually watches the Commie News Network (CNN).

Link Posted: 10/16/2002 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#5]
whaddya want from someone that married 'Hanoi Jane'?
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#6]
last night on CNN they had some "firearms expert" and he showed an AR15(A1) with a 4x20 scope on it.  He showed the .223 cartridge and explained that it had a 2000ft effective range.  Then he talked about scopes.  This particular scope - all you have to do it point the dot on the target and pull the trigger.  It is that *easy*!!!  WOW!!!  I wish I could shoot like that.  He then went on to say that it was a 20 power scope!!!!!!!
geeezz...
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
whaddya want from someone that married 'Hanoi Jane'?
View Quote

Good point, you got me there! She is a Commie Trader.

I'll tell yah, If I was a Vietnam vet, I'd spit in her face...I'm not even a vet. and I want to!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 1:57:56 PM EDT
[#8]
never did watch CNN. fox is alot better but no were near perfect.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I figured CNN out on 09.11.01 Never did watch it much anyway,too much B.S.
AB
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
KyCruffler, are you a young Man, if so I understand your mistake, however if you are over 30, I am a little surprised you are just seeing the light

I have not watched that POS Network in years.  I only watch FOX for news, no one else, period!  FOX may not be perfect, but I am able to eat my dinner and not have digestion problems, like I did w/ CNN.  CNN is terrible, I mean terrible, not to mention  Ted Turner [puke].

Seriously, I can't Imagine any one on this   board actually watches the Commie News Network (CNN).

View Quote

[b]ditto[/b]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 4:50:41 AM EDT
[#11]
CNN for all those who forgot, Ran an unverified story about SOG teams using nerve gas against US defectors during recon missions is Cambodia. CNN forgot to check the fact only the President of the United States could authorize using Nerve gas.....Oops. The Operation Tailwind investigation was to further bash the US military and those served their country with honor. The leftist liar who aired the fraudulent story (Peter Arnett) was later fired. CNN did not apologize to the vets who served with honor, and with the exception of retracting the story they did nothing to tell the story of some of the most dangerous missions in the Vietnam war. F*CK CNN and F*ck Ted turner, I hope I spelled Peter's name wrong and I hope Ted got a case of the VC V.D. from his commie ex-wife.

JerrY
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top