Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2002 2:47:10 PM EDT
do you think he browses this board?
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Could be...there's all manner of goofballs out there in the ether....
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
The networks are now reporting that a witness in yesterday's shooting saw the perp holding an AK74 in the parking garage.

Link Posted: 10/15/2002 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
If the shooter is a "angry white male" I fully expect it will be someone we know from here.

That's why I'm hoping its foreign terrorist. Us gun owning white guys get enough bad press already.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
An AR-15 would be a good choice considering the Urban/Suburban environment he's stalking. As far as I know he hasn't taken a shot outside 150 yards. A shooter with average skills and a quality AR could make those shots. I think it's a stretch to call him a sniper. He hasn't displayed those kinds of skills. He's more of a shooter/psycho killer. He may be a lurker/contributor to this board but I doubt it. He's most likely a loner and anti social. Not that we don't get our share of odd balls but this guy is to the extreme. I've got to believe that even the biggest asshole ever to visit AR15.com can't even come close to this guys psychosis.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 3:54:38 PM EDT
[#5]
i thought the very same thing...but i hope and pray not. hey did  McUzi ever move to MD? i bet he would have an interesting take on whats going on, is he banned again or something?
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 3:54:59 PM EDT
[#6]
[b]PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE![/b] No one start guessing which AR-15er it might be. We do [b]NOT[/b] need that.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/15/2002 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#7]
im not implying anybody did it,,,he is the only guy i know who was moving there..id love to hear his thoughts on this since he lives in the area. i kinda miss his rants. like him or hate him, he always spoke his mind..and i found it interesting.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#8]
im just glad i live in AZ...because i fit the profile of the serial killer, my fiance even collects tarot, i drive a white truck, own an AR chambered in .223, am white, ex military, with many maps of the area, just happen to have stacks of my old military FM's and TM's...i just hope they catch this guy quick. i cant imagine what its like living near where this is all happening
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 4:09:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He's more of a shooter/psycho killer. He may be a lurker/contributor to this board but I doubt it.
View Quote

[b]maaaan[/b], now i gotta change my handle.
hmmm.
"psycho killer". yeah. that  has a nice ring to it.
nah. too long.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I keep telling the people at work....just because he drives a white van, has a scanner in his truck, maps of the area, an AR-15 and sniper books in his house doesn't mean he is a bad person. [>:/]

Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#11]
If the sniper is using an ar-15 do you think he browses this board?
View Quote

answer, "[size=5]HELL NO![/size=5]

why on earth would you even think that?

that sounds like some sh*t thought of by one of the media talking heads!

"could the D.C. sniper have surfed pro gun websites such as AR15.com? Full report at 10."

"now back to you dick for the weather."

Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#12]
i think he is using a bolt action!!

no casing has been found,he wouldnt be able to shoot and then look around and pick up the case , unless he has a brass catcher.(there went my theory)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top