Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2002 6:54:40 AM EDT
he was in MI for a rally, and to support our guy running for gov, dick posthumus. i was semi close, it was totally cool.

anyway, it was a good indication of the crowd's stance on the RTKBA (it was packed); when posthumus stated his support for gun owners (hunters & sportsmen), the crowd went absolutely nuts!!! it was heart warming.

anyway, just thought i'd share my excitement.

i have pics but i'm unable to post them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:11:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
he was in MI for a rally, and to support our guy running for gov, dick posthumus. i was semi close, it was totally cool.

anyway, it was a good indication of the crowd's stance on the RTKBA (it was packed); when posthumus stated his support for gun owners (hunters & sportsmen), the crowd went absolutely nuts!!! it was heart warming.

Cleaner.  Cool.  I was there also.  As a matter of fact, I work in that hanger.  I was in the middle, between the "press" box and the high school band.  I couldn't believe how packed the hanger was.  I haven't seen it that full since we had 4 Gulfstreams and 2 Hawkers in there.  

It was a "female dog" getting over to another of our hangers after the rally to get a work assignment for the day.  I was stopped by 4 secret service people and having to show my work ID to get there.  I was even asked to shot down an airplane I was running about 7:00 because Mr. Bush was going to be back shortly. (he didn't show up until almost 8:00)

Oh well, I get paid by the hour. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top