Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2002 7:58:25 PM EDT
would like your input.

is it possible that this goat molester ("sniper") is sitting in one spot for hours waiting for the perfect combination of occurances? "occurances" being an isolated person (being low foot traffic nearby), and at the same time, waiting for a light/white colored van to be leaving the area.

think about it, he's more of a hunter/tactition than anything. patience being key here. if he timed those ingrediants just right by waiting hours on end, knowing the media & local LE would publicly tout "white van seen leaving the area"...

wouldn't that give him an awesome atvantage? i'm looking at the live footage thinking; "that asshole's car is in that parking lot right now! or he casually left there shorly after". mean while, the world looks for a white van that happened to be leaving the area at the time of the shooting.

what do you think? (i apologize for the thread redundantcy)
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a few thoughts. In the first week, the sniper shot every day. The next week, he only shot on odd days. Today, he shot on an even day and in the P.M. For a while lately he's shot in the A.M, P.M, A.M., etc. in a counter clockwise pattern. I guessed earlier today that he'd hit tonight in northern Maryland. I was off a bit. I hope they catch this person soon.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Been saying this. Easiest explanation for the [b]DIFFERENT[/b] white van descriptions, is it is [b]DIFFERENT[/b] white vans.....

The Tarot Killer only needs to wait for a white vehicle that fits the general "van" label.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a few thoughts. In the first week, the sniper shot every day. The next week, he only shot on odd days. Today, he shot on an even day and in the P.M. For a while lately he's shot in the A.M, P.M, A.M., etc. in a counter clockwise pattern. I guessed earlier today that he'd hit tonight in northern Maryland. I was off a bit. I hope they catch this person soon.
View Quote

DAMN! [shock] ...

"yer gonna make general someday!!"  very interesting indeed. [>:/]
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top