Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2002 3:54:55 PM EDT
Damn, I had to send some late payments off today and I thought I still had some stamps, all I could fine was a sheet of some old ass stamps. Idiots back then must have screwed up and printed an airplane upside down, LOL idiots, oh well I had to throw away that junk in that old desk anyhow  [pissed]
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT.

This is too valuable for everyone not to see.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
BTT.

This is too valuable for everyone not to see.
View Quote

If any thread deserves to be tacked, it's this one.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#3]
AHHHHHH hell

You guys dont get it...
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#4]
No, what I hate is that only the government can provide first class mail.  Stamp prices go up up up, postal service quality goes down, down, down.  

Your joke was used on the Simpsons, I believe.  "Simpsons did it!  Simpsons did it!"
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:51:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I too have a problem with stamps, that is $200 stamps.  I can't afford to buy enough of 'em.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#6]
guys dont u get it? the upside down airplane is a misprint and  worth several million bucks!!  i bet
M4 was fucking with you all and you didnt get it!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
guys dont u get it? the upside down airplane is a misprint and  worth several million bucks!!  i bet
M4 was fucking with you all and you didnt get it!!!
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#8]
We got it.  The joke was used in Brewster's Millions also.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 7:19:26 PM EDT
[#9]
...not to mention that this joke is currently being used in a nation wide commercial. Look for this to be running along with another segment about a little girl building a sand castle, oblivious to the diamond ring embedded in one of the walls

Some message about missed opportunities.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top