Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2002 6:27:08 PM EDT
This weekend's episode kicked ass. They converted a Porshe into a souped up golf ball retriever. It picked up the balls off the driving range, collected them into a hopper, then the driver raised the (converted) passenger side gull wing door to reveal a 3 barrel golf ball gun....worked off compressed air....I loved it. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Nah, too silly.

Saw the Mudstain into a lawnmower episode. Why?  Just too silly.

I'd rather see them strip the car and see how fast it can go.  Stick a 1000 hp nitrous shot.  JATO bottles, whatever.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate the show.

I watch it and go into my own garage to sit and mope wishing I had their contacts, space and equipment.

Doing a conversion for only 3 grand? No problem if you have free access to a full shop and the experience to make it happen.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#3]
yea a 3000.00 conversion is nothing if you have .5 million in tools and hardware.

so much talent.  so little wisdom in what to do with it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#4]
i heard j. james got arrested, true?
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:52:27 PM EDT
[#5]

I liked them but I like J. James West Coast Choppers better. I haven't seen this Monster garage since I  am going thru a phase of no DirecTV for a few months. Translation can't afford it. Gots to get me one of them HU/P3 programmers. [:)].  I'll sign up again for DTV later.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:07:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the show could have promise if it hit on some good idea's. I scanned the golf ball show a couple of time it could holf me more than a couple of minutes
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:10:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i heard j. james got arrested, true?
View Quote

Probably.

I've got a couple of friends who are buddies with him and most of my friends act just like him and they get arrested for stupid shit every once in a while. I'm about the only sensible one of the whole bunch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top