Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2002 2:56:20 PM EDT
Let's see, in no particular order:

"Did I mention I am on vacation?"

"Drive it like it's a rental.  Wait, it is a rental!"

"We survived the jump at 50, let's try 60, let me drive, and hold my beer...No, Bill, that was fast enough!"

"Oh crap, you hooked it, now what?"

"Sweep, you are a brave sunuvagun!"

"That sounds just like full auto."

"Can you bump the Uzi?"

"Let's tie down the grip safety and see what happens."

"You guys smell cedar burning?"

"You have 'ass-trunk'?"

"That's my chair! No..that's your chair..."

"That is the longest damn marshmallow stick I have ever seen!"

"Do NOT drink the blue water!"

"It's like Texas in 1885, except not really."

"I'm gonna ___________ (insert any activity) one more time, then taper off."

"Hey, according to Bradd we were all gay in college, relax."  <-- we tried hard to beat this dead dog, but he just wouldn't quit yelping!  ROFL

"It's pronounced Crow-EL.  I was born here."  Followed by  "Can you prove it? No. Then be quiet."

"Brian, quit killing the cedar trees!"

"When he fires his last mag, I'm taking the 4-wheeler, you guys drive off in the cars!"

"What did they do with the snake?"

"Hey, we got a snake and ETH, can anyone say 'tent-revival?'"

"Well, we were gonna eat it, but it was a nice snake, so we let it go."

"Arock, how was that Manhattan?"

"Mojo, is it ok if I shoot it when it quits smoking?"

"Who has a belt fed?"

The nicest thing I saw the whole weekend was when Tippie let Tate win the pistol competition.  Tippie you are a nice guy!  

The best scene was ilikelegs firing incendiary/tracers into a 'mock bunker' on a hillside.  (This was right before we all took the vehicles and left his butt stranded!)

Best iron sighted shot, DPeacher, from a lawn chair, offhand hitting a helium tank at 540 yards with his Garand.  Three in a row.

Second best, Shane winning a round against Tippie with irons on a FAL vs.  Tippie's AR with a scope.

A few more...

"And HE was supposed to be my DD!"

"Here I am driving around Dallas, and his wife calls and asks 'Where's my husband'  So I say 'He's reeeealy tired, so he's doesn't want to talk."

"Wait!  Stop back up!"

* Editted because Jim kant spil
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
All in all it was a great time. Great folks, big fun, and an excellent host.  Sweep's stories about the armadillo were hillarious.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

"You have 'ass-trunk'?"

"Hey, according to Bradd we were all gay in college, relax."  <-- we tried hard to beat this dead dog, but he just wouldn't quit yelping!  ROFL

View Quote

First of all, not that I know, but it is called "trunk-butt"

Second, the first that I did when I got home was to drop out of college

Regards,
tulip
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]
TRG, you forgot, here, hold this while I light it,  when it gets to the string, throw it.

My favorite: Thats when my ass turned on me!

Tulip, get that name changed boy.

And whats the deal with dropping out.

Link Posted: 10/13/2002 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]
"Did anyone find the cat that shit in my mouth last night?"
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, how about this one?

Frisco said, "You know that Pringles is made by the same company that makes tampons..."

ColinJay, "Well, if anything is good enough to go in there then it can go in my mouth too..."

I'm not sure what Jim's response was to that proposition.

ROFLMAO
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 7:36:35 AM EDT
[#8]
The weekend was great!

Many thanks to ETH for his most gracious hosting!  The Sonic burgers gave Zachary and I the strength to make it home safely!

ETH, FALARAK, and I had **fun** shooting plate match after plate match on Sunday afternoon.  A great way to bid a tearful farewell to the Hun Farm.

I was very glad that Sweep and Tippie made the long drive - a pleasure to meet those two gentlemen.  And yes - my thanks to Tippie for letting me win (barely - thank you, Lord) the pistol competition.  Congrats again to Shane for winning a rifle round against Tippie.  To explain this achievement - Shane was the only thing that kept Tippie from taking 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd place in the rifle competition - as it was, Tippie *only* took first and second place.  It was hard not to watch the plates getting popped, but if you took the time to pay attention to what Tippie was doing before and while shooting, you could educate yourself.

Thanks to GOATBOY for making the trip - nice to meet you!

TRG - please post your pistol technique in a forum here - very interesting and I have a question or two about it's proper implementation.  Thanks!

Thanks to all who helped police the area - to all who participated in the competitions - to all who contributed to the plate fund - and to all who just made the effort to show up!

Again, thanks to ETH for **everything**!!!!

JimG, Zachary, and myself had a WONDERFUL time!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 7:44:39 AM EDT
[#9]
You forgot about TXLEWIS announcing to all of the WBAP listening audience that we are going to the Hunaplooza.

Too bad Mark Davis didn't bite.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You forgot about TXLEWIS announcing to all of the WBAP listening audience that we are going to the Hunaplooza.

View Quote

not only that, but he called the outcome of the game rather well, too.

btw, frisco- did i leave my jacket in your truck... i cant find it?
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

not only that, but he called the outcome of the game rather well, too.

btw, frisco- did i leave my jacket in your truck... i cant find it?
View Quote

I'll check...I haven't unloaded the inside of the truck yet.  Will have to do that tonight.

Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#12]
"CCI Blazer ammo SUCKS"
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a pair of Silencio clear lens shooting glasses that were left on one of the shutters at the cabin.

I vaguely remember someone telling me that they lost their glasses before I passed out!

To whom do they belong?

Eric The(Happy,Happy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:16:49 AM EDT
[#15]
"Hey, according to Bradd we were all gay in college, relax." <-- we tried hard to beat this dead dog, but he just wouldn't quit yelping! ROFL
View Quote

Ok, it think this dog has a few breaths left in it, but then, please let it die, he, he!  I admit, I'm attention whore sometimes, but it's time for us to pick on Collin!  I mean, come on, how long did he talk about something to do with the anus this weekend?  I think he has issues!

My wife, who also went to the same college that I did (but four years later), was also shocked by the number of "out-of-the-closet" gays and lesbians at UNT in Denton, TX, and has been heard to say that "practically, everyone at North Texas was gay", so she backs me up on this.  I officially revise my statement to say that "a lot of people were openly gay at the University of North Texas, and I was shocked by it".  I would also like to say, that I feel really great that I hang out with people that operate deadly weapons, love to drink large quantities of alcohol, and have the maturity of junior-high kids. ;-) Just kidding.  You guys are great, and if it had been someone else that said what I did, I would have made fun of them too, and they would never hear the end of it, as I will never hear the end of it.  At least you're not calling me "Ass-tulip", or "trunk-butt".

Collin,
You're cool dude. I hope you were jokin' about droppin' out of college.  Anyway, SMU isn't known for a large gay and lesbian community, so I'll think you'll be OK as long as you stay away from people w/ trunk butt.

Guys,
I had a great weekend, and TRG, you're one cool dude!  Maybe when I grown up, some day, I can be just like you! [;D]
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:20:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have a pair of Silencio clear lens shooting glasses that were left on one of the shutters at the cabin.

I vaguely remember someone telling me that they lost their glasses before I passed out!

To whom do they belong?

Eric The(Happy,Happy)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

yay! those are mine...
i looked all over for them
damn.. im bad about loosing stuff!
if you will hang onto them... ill be seeing you soon
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Brad did you tell your wife about your "mistress" that you are going to be paying for from now on....?
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Brad did you tell your wife about your "mistress" that you are going to be paying for from now on....?
View Quote

Sorry man.  Maybe you can take on a part time job?  Of course, you know there's no end to it.  Even if someone gave you an AR to give to her, there's the ammo you'll need to constantly replenish, and there's so many different AR's and other rifles.  Just wait 'til she starts talkin' class III!!!!  You're really screwed then.  (Whoah!  I guess I'm just drivin' that last nail in my coffin!)
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
BTW, my wife has been accustomed to my many mistresses for a while now.  She even knows their names: AR15 Sally, AR10 Suzie, AK47 Betty, etc, etc.  I'm ashamed to say that I spend more on my mistresses than I do on her.  I guess when she leaves me, and can cuddle up with them and go to sleep!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top