Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2002 8:20:13 PM EDT
It would be great to have a group of firearms owning sportsmen out infront of the various networks to combat the propaganda that is being spread.    People who are willing to stand up infront of anyone who actually [I]WILL[/I] listen and give us atleast a fighting chance.

It is very quickly growing more and more out of control from what I can see, if we don't act soon and get out into the public eye we're gonna be in for a shitstorm.

Just personal opinion and a passing thought, what do you think?

This goes beyond our little AR15 facination or the hoopla around the devistating 223Remington.

I think the varminters are smart enough to figure out how a "sniper rifle" can be classed and that it will threaten them.

The ones I want to reach are the people who are largely uneducated about firearms or the fence sitters who think that they won't be effected.   The "fence sitters" were the ones who thought that AR15s and the like needed to be banned, those folks who always thought that their "deer rifle" would never be threatened.    Better start swaying opinions soon, not to mention start buying like crazy to outpace the antis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top