Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2002 11:19:20 AM EDT
Gentlemen,

I have a 14.5" pre-ban collapsible broom handle for sale. The handle is threaded and will accept all the pre-ban cleaning hardware. Comes complete with high capacity bucket. The broom handle must be registered as a short broom or otherwise it will a felony against the federal broom handle law. If you have the class 3 FFL, or your previous brooms are registered as rapid sweep ones, you may do 75 sweeps per minute, otherwise you need to keep below 56. As an extra accessory I can supply a low sounding rag but it's due the suppressor tax.

Regards,
The crazed Finn
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 11:20:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 11:38:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to see documentation to support its preban status. Further documentation to prove that it was a completely assembled broom prior to enactment of the semi-automatic broom ban?

What is the price? Do you know that I can purchase one of these at a home improvement show without a NICS? Hopefully they will close this loophole one day before one of these broom handles gets lose and kills someone.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
please post s/n or pm me offline. i'll make the call to verify status.
Also, will you sell handle separate from broom, or do you have to wait for the broom to sell first. Already have preban broom, just need the threaded handle to complete my project.
Thanks,DD
edit:Crap, i reread your post and it apears that you are selling the handle(upper) only  - which is what i needed. please post price before mod reads this and deletes your post. It can be misconstrued as an auction. thanks
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#4]
[sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 12:35:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope it isnt a street-sweeper, because then it would be a Destructive Device and not good for 'sporting purposes'.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Hehe...I had couple of beers before writing the original post. I got inspiration and I just had to do it...:)

PS. Any friend of shitty humor is a friend of me.

Regards,
Petri
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 9:58:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a pre-ban mop head attachement that I may want to use with your broom handle. I just have three questions:

1) Does your broom handle use standard mil-spec threads? I believe my mop head is of the "large thread" style, as opposed to mil-spec smaller thread.

2) If yours is mil-spec, what kind of adapters are there for mounting a mil-spec handle to a large thread cleaning attachment?

3) Can I mount a post ban cleaning attachment to a pre-ban handle? What if I pin or weld the handle so as to make it no longer collapsible -or does the law only apply to mounting pre-ban cleaning attachments to post-ban handles?

BTW, are you sure your high cap bucket isn't LE/Military use only?

Adam
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Bandwidth...

What a Terrible thing to waste. [img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/Chair.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:09:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#10]
WTF is this moron talking about?
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Can you include some pics?
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#12]
I, too, may be interested, but you neglected to mention if this was a preban with the more desirable metal threaded end, or the lower quality plastic.  Thanx in advance for your information.

WW
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Sorry, but these have been outlawed years ago, the general population is not allowed to own them.

However, if you are a LEO......

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:29:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Be warned, guys, These things are extremely dangerous. If you don't believe me, buy it for your wife and see how dangerous they are.
Speaking from experience.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Your 14.5" collapsible broom handle threaded to accept various accessories may fall under the perview of a Class 0014 license. These are rare licenses but sometimes you can find an old Oreck dealer who moon lights as a Class 0014. I would be very careful as to who I let know I have this device as the Feds are asking children to rat out on their parents and "friends" to turn in "friends". Be watchful of service people uch a UPS, Fed Ex, Peco, Suburban Water employees and etc. as they have been asked to inform on any and all suspicious activities. I haven't verified this but I have head they get 25% of the proceeds the government gets for selling off all of your assets such as your house, your car, your dog and your cat. This is very dangerous stuff you're dealing with. Trust no one, especially your friendly dealer in death and destruction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top