Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2002 6:10:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]
... Take a 50% pay cut and work for the enemy?

NO THANKS!
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Woo hoo! I think I qualify!

Miskatonic University graduate
4 years as designated gunsmith
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:11:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Woo hoo! I think I qualify!

Miskatonic University graduate
4 years as designated gunsmith
View Quote

So, Imbrog, just what's a "designated" gunsmith? The one who hasn't been drinking before working on your fine, expensive, firearm?

NMSight
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought about going into forensics, but decided "crime scene investigation" wasn't for me after all.  Those images aren't what I want to have in my head when I tuck my girls in at night.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:44:02 PM EDT
[#5]
It would be cool if you didn't have to show up at the crime scene. Screw that! No gore for me, thank you.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 4:06:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I was just watching LAPD on Discovery Channel earlier and the firearms guy was showing a couple things found during a narcotics arrest:

- Bushmaster shorty 11.5" + long flash supressor/scope/collapsing stock w/cheekpad

- Calico M951 carbine/retracting stock 50rd mag ( Wonder if that was the one I sold for my friend???? )

You do have to live in Kommiefornia though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top