Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2002 2:23:40 PM EDT

According to Islamic law, a man can have up to seven wives. But since most populations have pretty close to a 50/50 ratio of women to men, that means that there are way too many muslim men for each to have seven wives.

So maybe all these radical Islamic clerics have found a way to decrease the young male population, thus creating a greater female to male ratio, and thus increasing the chances of them getting more muslim booty for themselves!

So they convince a bunch of young males to blow themselves up to get their reward of 72 virgins in "the next life" (yeah and the check's in the mail) all the while these clerics keep rounding up more and more wives (young widows of the suicide bombers) for themselves.

Neat little con those mullahs and imams got going eh?

Link Posted: 10/11/2002 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

According to Islamic law, a man can have up to seven wives. But since most populations have pretty close to a 50/50 ratio of women to men, that means that there are way too many muslim men for each to have seven wives.

So maybe all these radical Islamic clerics have found a way to decrease the young male population, thus creating a greater female to male ratio, and thus increasing the chances of them getting more muslim booty for themselves!

So they convince a bunch of young males to blow themselves up to get their reward of 72 virgins in "the next life" (yeah and the check's in the mail) all the while these clerics keep rounding up more and more wives (young widows of the suicide bombers) for themselves.

Neat little con those mullahs and imams got going eh?

View Quote

But this begs the question. Why did they recruit Ayat Al-Akhras to blow herself up?
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe she was just a good 'ol pain in the ass.

...or mabe "she" was a "he" in drag...
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 2:45:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmmm..... Seven wives, sounds like reason enough to strap on the bomb belt...  Seven times the nagging, seven times the in-laws, seven time the honey do's.  Death would sound pretty sweet.
[stick][stick][stick][stick][stick][stick][stick]
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 2:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

But this begs the question. Why did they recruit Ayat Al-Akhras to blow herself up?
View Quote

VD
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
They worked it all out by having sex w/boys...even boy goats
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 1:55:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I think we should build a suicide bomber training camp,and supply free TNT and plastic for these guys!

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 3:29:44 AM EDT
[#7]
It's the same reason that husbands usually die first...because they want to. It was noted earlier in this thread that up to 7 mother in laws could drive anyone to strap on a TNT vest and head for the bus stop. I agree.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#8]
It's four not seven. If you are going to talk crap about something atleast have your facts straight.

Pretty pathetic that you can turn a subject that is so serious it drives people to the point of blowing themselves up just to kill their enemy into a joke. But when it's your wife or daughter who happens to be standing next to the first bomber that sets himself off on American soil at the mall, and she's shredded into a bloody mass that can only be indentified by her jewelry, then you're not going to want to joke around.

Maybe you should look into the practice of suicide attacks, not just the Arabs use them, and try to figure out what it is that drives people to the point of using them. Then maybe you will understand that what I said above isn't as improbable as you might think. Most of you would agree that more attacks against America are likely but I don't think that you understand the nature of what those attacks will be, and that they aren't neccessarily inevitable for that matter. You can do some things that will prevent them from happening but not if you continue to view the subject as a scam being ran by Imams to get more women.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:37:13 AM EDT
[#9]
It's those HIV+ bombers that get to me.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:47:18 AM EDT
[#10]
damn I can hardly afford one wife
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:52:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's four not seven. If you are going to talk crap about something atleast have your facts straight.

Pretty pathetic that you can turn a subject that is so serious it drives people to the point of blowing themselves up just to kill their enemy into a joke. But when it's your wife or daughter who happens to be standing next to the first bomber that sets himself off on American soil at the mall, and she's shredded into a bloody mass that can only be indentified by her jewelry, then you're not going to want to joke around.

Maybe you should look into the practice of suicide attacks, not just the Arabs use them, and try to figure out what it is that drives people to the point of using them. Then maybe you will understand that what I said above isn't as improbable as you might think. Most of you would agree that more attacks against America are likely but I don't think that you understand the nature of what those attacks will be, and that they aren't neccessarily inevitable for that matter. You can do some things that will prevent them from happening but not if you continue to view the subject as a scam being ran by Imams to get more women.
View Quote

I can do something to prevent them from happening???

Like YOU?  Convert to that G_Dless pervsion of a Religion???

Screw you!
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:55:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lighten up Francis![rolleyes]

Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:01:49 AM EDT
[#13]
I missed the word "Arab" from the orginal posters text. So, I wonder what got Avtomat_Doctor all wound-up. I would also like to know who currently uses suicide bombers outside of Muslims?
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:08:22 AM EDT
[#14]
I think Max_Power nailed it pretty well.

Multiple wives = multiple headaches, multiple pains in the ass, multiple "not tonight, I've got a headache"...it'd  be enough to make you strap on a bomb and spread your misery around.

I could now go off on a brief riff about why Muslim women wear veils, and if you saw what's under the veil you'd know WHY it's law that they wear the veil,  but I think I won't... [;D]

Ugly as a mud fence...

CJ

Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:57:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I missed the word "Arab" from the orginal posters text. So, I wonder what got Avtomat_Doctor all wound-up. I would also like to know who currently uses suicide bombers outside of Muslims?
View Quote

Were not the defenders of the Alamo "Suicide Defenders"?

Were not the Confederate Troopers in Picketts charge "Suicide Attackers"?

Union Troopers at Cold Harbor?

Airborne Troopers at Bastonge?

How about the civilians on the flight that crashed in Pennsylvanian on 9/11?

People will die for a cause if they have strong beliefs.

To make fun of the Arab conviction to defeat their enemy (Israel) serves no useful purpose but does indicate our level of immaturity in dealing with the problem.

I've learned from my service in Vietnam that it is very dangerous to underestimate the conviction of your enemy.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 8:03:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Were not the defenders of the Alamo "Suicide Defenders"?

Were not the Confederate Troopers in Picketts charge "Suicide Attackers"?

Union Troopers at Cold Harbor?

Airborne Troopers at Bastonge?

How about the civilians on the flight that crashed in Pennsylvanian on 9/11?

People will die for a cause if they have strong beliefs.

To make fun of the Arab conviction to defeat their enemy (Israel) serves no useful purpose but does indicate our level of immaturity in dealing with the problem.

I've learned from my service in Vietnam that it is very dangerous to underestimate the conviction of your enemy.
View Quote

MAN, are you off base w/everything you've said except your last sentence!
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 8:13:03 AM EDT
[#17]
No, no, no.

You're missing a big point when you think that having seven wifes and seven mother-in-laws would drive a sane man to become a suicide bomber in order to get some peace.

Those "peaceful fun loving" types get to beat and kick the living shit out of their wifes.

So there are no honey do lists, no nagging, no nothing.

A wife speaks up she gets her teeth kicked in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top