Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2002 11:16:49 AM EDT
The latest garbage from MSNBC...

"I am God. The same three-word declaration of psychopathic egomania appears on a tarot card found Monday by police at the scene of the sniper shooting in Bowie. It could be a quirk, unrelated to a forgettable film, but for this disturbing fact: “Malice” aired on the TBS cable network last Thursday evening, only four days before the tarot card turned up in the woods outside a Bowie middle school."

So I guess the heat is off the nasty black rifle and onto another scapegoat; TV.

Link Posted: 10/11/2002 11:19:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Call it poetic justice.

I would rather the talking heads say this guy was inspired by Alec baldwin than by the "sniper subculture"
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#2]
A friend of mine made an observation the other day. The cops should be looking for someone named "Michael." After all "Michael" means "He who is like God" or something close to that.

BTW, my friend's name is....Michael.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#3]

It could have said "I am Allah" [>:/]

Link Posted: 10/11/2002 12:03:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Michael is Hebrew for "Who is like God?"

It's a rhetorical question, supposed to make the point that no one else is remotely like God.  Legend has it that "Who is like God?" was the archangel's battle cry against the satan when the satan thought to make himself out to be like God.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#5]
The satan was cast out for trying to be like God!
There have been others before but none can acheive.
This guy has to be buying gas somewhere to be able to keep driving!!!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Boston. I knew I was close.

But it is an interesting idea my friend posed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top