Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2002 10:51:59 AM EDT
I would call for a TOTAL media blackout of all references to this incident.  EVERYWHERE.  Reporting the events, after the fact, only serve to increase the notoriety this guy is seeking.

He listening to the media, PIO’s and the “experts” and responding to their comments with more shootings.

Example 1:

The police say that the kids and schools are safe.
Monday morning – a 13 year old is shot outside a school

Example 2:

The expert “profilers” say that the shooter “thinks” he is god.
The shooter leaves a calling card with the words, “Mr. Policeman – I AM God.

Example 3:

“Experts” say shooter not a very good marksman as evidenced by the torso shots
Latest victim – Dead from headshot.

Every incident from here on out - the media should be charged as an accessory.

Also, if he is any kind of .22x or long range aficionado he is most likely reading this site (as well as others like [url]www.snipercountry.com[/url]) so I would say to this guy:

“Dude, you are god and a great marksman.  Turn yourself in and receive the recognition you so rightly deserve.”
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe he will print this thread out, and leave it at the scene of the next murder.  Now [b]YOU[/b] are also partly responsible!
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Media loves this...that much more they can charge for advertising...raise their ratings..raise their rates..pundits looking for more and more exposure...
Geraldo right in the middle of it...
Everybody who is anybody in their pitching ,speculating, exaggerating .makin it up as they go along..
Pulitzers in their eyes...media whores its what they do...
and they have an liberal leftist commie agenda
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top