Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2001 8:23:33 AM EDT
Well, today is my birthday. Do I feel old....
well not exactly, maybe a little older. Yeah,I can remember alot of things that todays college freshmen never heard of.

The funny thing is that today, I *THINK* I turn 33....Why do I THINK and not know? I've been so busy with everything else i've forgot how old i am, LOL.

I'll have to do the math I guess....

let see April 11, 1968......

BTW do any of these college freshmen remember gasoline rationing in the 70's???
In Los Angeles, they had different days according the certain letters or digits on your license plate. At one time they had different color flags: Green flag - Everyone, Yellow flag - Cars almost on empty, and Red flags - Emergency vehicles only.

Come to think of it the first computer I worked on was older than they are it was an IMSAI 8080 from around 1980 or so...

Maybe someone can tell me what events they remember that i wasn't around to witness.
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 8:25:22 AM EDT
[#1]
BTW not to detract from ARLady's topic but it made me think.

Her topic is titled [u]feeling old today>[/u] check it out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top