Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2002 11:41:00 AM EDT
Oh now I've really heard it Freek'in all.

Gretta Vansustern on Fox just declared that all the Ballistic Evidence in the Tarot Sniper Case is moot, because....Ok Get ready for this...That all the Sniper has to do is take a hack saw and cut of the end of his barrel!!!

Well, I bet that sort of modification of a Heavy barreled rifle would certainly cut down on that whole one shot hit thing.

[shock]
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#1]
well, at least they are getting closer to the realization that ballistic fingerprints can change.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 11:46:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 11:49:53 AM EDT
[#3]
You would not trust Gretta to work on the transmission of your car. Who on gods earth would take her word on something as mechanicaly complex as the Interior and Exterior Ballistics of something as complex as a modern sniper Rifle.

Greta giving her thoughts on science of Ballistics would be like putting a kid who's changed the tire on his bicycle one time into the pits at NASCAR!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 11:52:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Look out Hitlery, Greta just may take over as the new smartest woman in the world. [smoke]
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad you posted this ...heard her to...
Old saggy face...I see her plastic surgery is finally starting to wear off...she is starting to look like Alf....
She also said the killer (FOX insists in refering to HIM in the singular)...can just toss the rifle into the Potomac River and just get another as firearms are easy to get in this area ...change the ballistics by sawing off the end of the barrel...hopefully this happens and the sonofabitch blows himself and his partner(s) up...
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 12:00:38 PM EDT
[#6]
The only barrel she knows anything about is the one that spits in her face when she'e done servicing it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Holy dipshit batman, where the fuck do they get these people!?

I was listen to howard stern this morning, and knowone knew wtf the difference between a shotty and a rifle.

WTF, I'm not dogging people cause they don't know about something, I'm dogging people cause you shouldn't talk about things if you have absolutly no idea how it works!
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 12:23:18 PM EDT
[#8]

She must be a ballistic expert. With a nose like that, she should be able to honk boogers farther than anyone else.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 12:28:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Glad you posted this ...heard her to...
Old saggy face...I see her plastic surgery is finally starting to wear off...she is starting to look like Alf....
She also said the killer (FOX insists in refering to HIM in the singular)...can just toss the rifle into the Potomac River and just get another as firearms are easy to get in this area ...change the ballistics by sawing off the end of the barrel...hopefully this happens and the sonofabitch blows himself and his partner(s) up...
View Quote

The Potomac River part is true...
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#11]
This shooter is so in love with his rifle, he would sooner saw the end of his Johnson off, than hacksaw on a heavy barrel.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Is this the wrong time for an "I'd hit it"? [;)]
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 1:44:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah..

Probably the same hacksaw they used for her face job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top