Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2002 10:11:34 PM EDT
I am asking a legitamite, honest question and please dont be offended.

Have you walked under a ladder, broken a mirror or had a black cat walk in front of you??

i swear I have NEVER met a person with such luck as you.  Swerve to miss a cat and total your car, new car wont start, Tow truck/body shop OVERCHARGED you.

Ever see the movie "Pure Luck" with Martin Short?? If not... YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!! [;)]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget he cut himself [b]OPENING A PACK OF SOCKS!!!!![/b]

Just teasing you, CompGuy. Remember, we are not laughing at you, we are....

Well, I guess we [b]ARE[/b] laughign at ya.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/9/2002 10:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Naw, we're laughing with you! You ARE laughing, aren't you?

NMSight
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 10:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Scott

View Quote

i missed that one!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 1:52:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scott

View Quote

i missed that one!!!
View Quote

How about his trying to get a Zippo lighter running again?
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Since he didnt answer this thread I wonder if he got himself locked in his car or toe stuck in a drain or somthing??
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 11:47:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He was gettin a beer out of the fridge when he slammed his head in the door as he was closing it.
That hurt so much he dropped the bottle, which then shattered and amputated his foot.
All the commotion freaked out his cat, who tried to get away by running through the computer monitor, which is located in the next room.  The monitor imploded and peppered his back with a million glass fragments.
He then staggered towards the phone, to call 911, but when he dove for it, his hand hit a butcher knife, and it flew up off the counter and scalped him.
His cat, desperately trying to get away from this mess, tripped the trigger on a loaded Bushmaster, which discharged and blew the phone to kingdom come.
PuterGuy, seeing this unfortunate turn of events, then turned around to go for his car keys.  He decided to drive himself to the ER, since he suddenly had no way to call for help and there was a raging madman in his house shooting at him to boot.
The discharge of the Bushy scared the cat so badly that the cat ran straight into the wall in sheer panic, then turned around and ran the way he had come.  The cat saw a familiar, if significantly bloodied by this time, sight.
That's right, the cat jumps on PuterGuy, seeking comfort in the arms of his war-wounded master.  Puterguy falls straight back from the force of the feline landing...and doesn't hit anything on the way down!
However, when he hit the floor, he spied a pair of pliers and some duct tape.
He used the pliers to pull out all the glass, and the duct tape to tape his foot and scalp back on.
And they lived happily ever after. The end.
[:D]
View Quote

[b]THANX!!!!![/b] Now I got fudgsicle all over the monitor. And it burned like a sumbitch coming out my nose.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/13/2002 11:31:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He was gettin a beer out of the fridge when he slammed his head in the door as he was closing it.
That hurt so much he dropped the bottle, which then shattered and amputated his foot.
All the commotion freaked out his cat, who tried to get away by running through the computer monitor, which is located in the next room.  The monitor imploded and peppered his back with a million glass fragments.
He then staggered towards the phone, to call 911, but when he dove for it, his hand hit a butcher knife, and it flew up off the counter and scalped him.
His cat, desperately trying to get away from this mess, tripped the trigger on a loaded Bushmaster, which discharged and blew the phone to kingdom come.
PuterGuy, seeing this unfortunate turn of events, then turned around to go for his car keys.  He decided to drive himself to the ER, since he suddenly had no way to call for help and there was a raging madman in his house shooting at him to boot.
The discharge of the Bushy scared the cat so badly that the cat ran straight into the wall in sheer panic, then turned around and ran the way he had come.  The cat saw a familiar, if significantly bloodied by this time, sight.
That's right, the cat jumps on PuterGuy, seeking comfort in the arms of his war-wounded master.  Puterguy falls straight back from the force of the feline landing...and doesn't hit anything on the way down!
However, when he hit the floor, he spied a pair of pliers and some duct tape.
He used the pliers to pull out all the glass, and the duct tape to tape his foot and scalp back on.
And they lived happily ever after. The end.
[:D]
View Quote

Reminds me about the story of the guy who was lowering the bucket of bricks off the building...

...Hey CG!! You were never in construction were you???

In all seriousness... he STILL has not responded, NOW I am worried.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 11:36:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top