Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2002 12:54:12 PM EDT
The Demo's have a forum with alot of members, do we??

If we don't why not?
I know what your thinking but AR15.com doesn't count for this question.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]
We don't need to get togther and hug eachother to feel good.

But you can hug me if you would like[:D]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]Freerepublic.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#3]
If this board gets much more conservative it may just create a black hole or something. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope your joking, cause IMO, the demo's are creating a beast larger then they know, and soon in all it's supposed  "humanitarian/greatness for all" mindset, it will get so large, they will have to withdrawl into a tiny little corner, then BOOM!!!! [frag]

I belive us conservatives are the voice of reason, even though most liberals view conservatives as wacko's with blind cause or reason, but that's the ironic twist of it all! [whacko]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted: it will get so large, they will have to withdrawl into a tiny little corner, then BOOM!!!! [frag]
View Quote

Would you mind elaborating on that a little more?
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I was making an anology.

The demo's agenda to the creation of a black hole.

It starts out a sun, grows larger in size as it loses it's steam, shrinks to a size so small, then BOOM!

I guess it was a horrible anology, seeing that you didn't get it.

What did you think I was talking about?

Edited to say: I was basically saying that it will be past the point of no return once they finally see the light.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#7]
See Torf's reply.

Greatest place on earth...

Well, next to ar15.com of course.  [:D]

--LS
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was making an anology.

The demo's agenda to the creation of a black hole.

It starts out a sun, grows larger in size as it loses it's steam, shrinks to a size so small, then BOOM!

I guess it was a horrible anology, seeing that you didn't get it.

What did you think I was talking about?

Edited to say: I was basically saying that it will be past the point of no return once they finally see the light.
View Quote

No, it WAS a good analogy. I just wasnt sure if we were n the same page. I do agree with what you said.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top