Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2002 8:44:20 AM EDT
Man what a great song.

I was on my way to work and came on the radio, rockin out with REO, pumped up the volume and got a rush of adrenalin reminded me of my teenage years and all the good times we had...

Anyone remember their album 'You can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish'?

I was only ten years old when that album was released...

damn the years have passed me by.

'And I'm not missing a thing
Watchin' the full moon crossing the range'

Link Posted: 10/9/2002 9:26:12 AM EDT
[#1]
hehehe....last time I heard the song, we had a big thunderstorm move through. Intense enough I shut down the 'puter, tv and everything but the radio.

And I live in the Co. Rocky Mtns.
[8D] Really added life to the song.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Roll With The Changes, satcong

Link Posted: 10/9/2002 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahhh, you're all a bunch of youngsters!

I remember buying their first album on [b]8-Track Tape![/b] (wish I still had it[:(])

God I'm getting old, where did I put my cane?
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#4]
8 tracks????!!!

what are those?? (i'm kidding)

i want one just for the coolness, they are so loser they're cool :)

i just dl'ed  the song, it's pretty good, and i'm ONLY 19.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#5]
First concert I ever saw as a kid in H.S.We were so ripped from smoking hash every Gary Ritchwrath guitar lick had me perilized with joy and grinning ear to ear.First 8 track tape for me was Black Sabbath:Paranoid still love it and a bunch of bands that the kids these days have no clue about....and I like that
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Great song, great album. Met the band backstage in about 1980 when I worked for a caterer. Another great album was Hi Infidelity (SP?)....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top