Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2002 12:14:12 AM EDT
Tokyo is sending crack Japanese Self Defense Force "Special Ops" troops to Afganistan with their new Special Undercover Selective Human  Intimidator or S.U.S.H.I. tactical rifle. The special weapon was recently unveiled in Tokyo yesterday. It is considered a state of the art, multipurpose, do everything, seek and attack weapon that only the bearer can fire. Picture courtesy of the Mainichi Shimbun Times:

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid35/pb463767b4f44320b4a1d1a008bb1ae8c/fd2fda3f.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 10/9/2002 12:18:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya but can it cook your dinner and receive a fax?

Behold, the actual Annihilator 2000 from BHCIII.

[img]http://www.lemson.com/lemson/pictures/mec2000dallas/party4.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 12:19:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty funny.  I hate the way that birds just keeps pecking at people after they give up though.

As a firearms enthusiast all I can see is one cool looking AR under a bunch of crap.[:D]

Link Posted: 10/9/2002 12:19:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pretty funny.  I hate the way that birds just keeps pecking at people after they give up though.

As a firearms enthusiast all I can see is one cool looking AR under a bunch of crap.[:D]

View Quote

Check out the AR15 in the pic I brought.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 12:38:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Ricer!  [:P]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 12:41:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Now that is Fing funny!!!!!

Thanks!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top