Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2002 5:51:47 PM EDT
All -
 I know there were some few of you interested in buying brass from me (mostly military calibres, small lots, inspected and cleaned for making more accurate ammo....)

Don't go thinking I've forgotten all of you - I haven't.  Do for me this small favour, tho...

Those of you interested, please email me at [email protected], with "Brass List" in the subject line.  Include calibres of interest - I am building stock in NATO rounds (9mm in SHORT supply!) Weatherby Mags, and a few others.  I have also got a stock of Boxer-primed 8mm Mauser and some 7.62x54R, just so you know.

My wife has decided that we need to move house instead of toss the kids out (21 and 22!) so I've been dealing with that.  The new landlord is letting us "move in," so I expect we should be done on the fortnight - or thereabouts.

I am still running through cases, cleaning and inspecting, and building some inventory for all of you.  It's just that half or more of it has been packed away now, and I don't have a list of what or where.  

BTW - If anyone is interested in LC brass in .30M1 Carbine, that stuff is actually BERDAN primed!  What the Hell?

FFZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top