Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2002 12:26:37 PM EDT

It is my next-door neighbor....... who is being trained by the various media outlets on what to look for and how to respond.

Big Brother isn't the gov't as we all feared but our neighbors. The only motivation the gov't needs to  get Big Brother busy is FEAR !!!

If they make the general public afraid of it then the general public will fall all over itself in helping WATCH their neighbors for the gov't.

For example, can you imagine all the information that the gov't is racking up with all these people calling in about there neighbors gun habits. What better way to find out where the large weapon cache's are?

Anybody seen my tinfoil hat?

Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#1]
When did you move next door?
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, thought I was "big brother".  Guess I'll have to get a real job now.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#3]

So that is where all that toilet-flushing is coming from.............

Link Posted: 10/8/2002 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#4]
If hes Big Brother, then wheres Big Sister? And does he have a Little Brother, I dont get it....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top