Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2002 11:02:41 AM EDT
For the past several nights I have been unable to get beyong the home screen at ar15.com.  The stats have typically shown 100-150 users and 1000+ guests.  This is beginning to piss me off.  I assume this is a bandwidth problem.  Anybody else notice this?
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 11:52:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I came upon this last night over 1200 'Guest' users. They are looking ointo in now from what I can tell.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Denial of service attack?
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Has anyone heard from GB lately?
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:02:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, man, that guy is on the news ALL THE TIME!  I see him talking about world events, national politics, his budget proposals, Enron and corporate responsibility, all sorts of stuff!  You'd think he was President or something...

[;D]

Unless of course you meant *the other* GB...
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, man, that guy is on the news ALL THE TIME!  I see him talking about world events, national politics, his budget proposals, Enron and corporate responsibility, all sorts of stuff!  You'd think he was President or something...

[;D]

Unless of course you meant *the other* GB...
View Quote

No I meant our GB.

I thought the other guy was usually refered to as GW
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:19:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes.

See my thread [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=147591&page=1[/url]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yes.

See my thread [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=147591&page=1[/url]
View Quote

Cant get into that, it deflects me back to the General Board menu page. Is that in the Members forum?
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, members forum.

Goatboy's response regarding the slow down being too many browsers:

Looking into the problem, it's not the # of people, it's the General Boards and more specifically, the GD Forum... may need some serious cleanup which I'll do before I leave on my trip.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:32:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh good.

I was just hoping that he wasn't already off on vacation or something somewhere and we would be stuck like this for a indfinite period of time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top