Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2013 3:45:41 PM EDT
Got bored, tossed a kayak in my truck and went kicking around in the backwaters.

Went old school with accessories, took an old three screw Ruger single six .22 magnum and a Savage 24 .22 magnum/20 ga combination. Perfect for swamp critters.

Found a niche hole and eased in

Got to watch out for snakes and alligators

Still nice though  

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Were you hunting or sight seeing?
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Little bit of both, tried calling in some coyotes but didn't have any luck. Was most likely too late in the day for that. I just like roaming around to see what I can find.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Little bit of both, tried calling in some coyotes but didn't have any luck. Was most likely too late in the day for that. I just like roaming around to see what I can find.

Beautiful spot.  Best of luck.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Man that looks like a lot of fun
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Man that looks like a lot of fun

I like it but its somewhere you have to want to go. There are critters out there - snakes, occasional alligator, mosquitoes, hornets, yellow jackets, chiggers, snakes, and you always have to watch out for snakes. You aren't going to get out of there quick so if you have a problem with something like a snake you are on your own for a while. Kayaking makes very little noise so you often get right up on a critter. And did I say you have to watch out for snakes?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top