Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2013 6:19:22 AM EDT
My freshman daughter is on the JV team and hitting the ball well, but I want to fine tune her hitting style.    She is getting the bat on the ball (currently hitting around .400), but I want her to improve her form and hit with more power.  

Anybody have a good reference we can use?    Going to try and get her into a softball camp this summer, but for now, looking for a video that will give her something to work on.

Thank you.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:40:42 AM EDT
[#1]
My daughter plays u-12 softball and these two vids have helped her hitting.I also recommend buying her a composite bat if they are legal in the conference she plays in,the ball jumps off my daughters composite bat,she loves it The only other advice to give you is to have her hit off of a tee,it sounds like something a beginner would do but it will help her.I coach my sons baseball team so I have a pitching machine that she uses when we go to the field to work out,I pitch 50-60 balls to her every time (2-3 days a week) and that seems to be helping also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23696nhYxNo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avmLalzJNk4

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:42:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Embedded for ya (because I just figured out how)

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:44:22 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks so much for the links!!!!     Going to check them out, but first have to go out and do some swinging of my own.........raking the yard.    

Anyway, thank you again!!!  
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:47:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
thanks so much for the links!!!!     Going to check them out, but first have to go out and do some swinging of my own.........raking the yard.    

No prob,let me know if you have anymore questions

Thanks for the embed Er_Mah_Gerd

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:50:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No prob,let me know if you have anymore questions
Thanks for the embed Er_Mah_Gerd

No prob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top