Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2013 5:26:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I almost threw my rum and coke through my new 50 inch tv watching these afterbirths! I decided I could not afford a new new tv so I switched the channel.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#2]
And how many private armed security guys has Rushdie had watching him in the years and years since they put a fatwa out on his ass? Yeah I thought so. Since radical Muslims only hate me in a general "Die You American Infidel" sorta way and haven't singled me out for decapitation with a dull knife by name, I have to take care of my own defense. I have no problem with that, but I do have a problem when "celebrities" with their own private armies push to remove my right to defend myself.

I wonder what would happen if we made a law that apostates, celebutards and/or politicians whose entire careers are built around the votes of the FSA aren't allowed their own private security forces and see how fast their tune on gun control changes. My bet is really damn fast.

As for Maher, I really hate that gibbering assclown. But at the same time at least he's honest about why he won't go after Islam the way he does other religious, namely they'd try to kill his ass. That one bit of honesty is something I wish would spread to more celebrity idiots.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:41:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:14:09 AM EDT
[#4]
To every gun control bill we need to add an amendment that outlaws armed security guards for civilians.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:33:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
To every gun control bill we need to add an amendment that outlaws armed security guards for civilians.

..... but ..... but, they're well trained.

Only police, the military and armed security guards for celebrities should have guns.

Oh, and that one guy at the shopping mall in Detroit. He should have a gun too.

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:54:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I have never, nor will I ever, watch that guy's show.

Do not watch it.

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:56:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
To every gun control bill we need to add an amendment that outlaws armed security guards for civilians and government officials .

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:59:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Meh....HBO, the MSNBC of premium cable.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 5:00:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 5:04:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Bill Maher doesn't believe in germ theory. Let that soak in.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 5:08:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Bill Maher doesn't believe in germ theory. Let that soak in.

Germ theory is pretty well proven.  That's some high order tin-foil shit right there.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top