Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2013 9:12:18 AM EDT
We get building security emails all the time about various protests. Got one about an Anti-NRA protest at McPherson Square. I tried to get one of the crowd but by the time I picked up my sandwich (Clubby on wheat) the 20 or so retired hippies had left to "march" down K street.

The sign reads "Stop the NRA"
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:13:29 AM EDT
[#1]
You should urinate on them to show dominance.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone needs to find norkoshop and add 10,000,000 people.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Swipe the sign in sheet and give them all memberships to the NRA.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Mmmm, Potbelly's.

Going for some Jason's Deli right now.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:25:09 AM EDT
[#5]
VA lay off the gardeners?
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:26:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Time to put dem predator drones to use boys!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#9]

I bet any mainstream media coverage will have a closeup of all 20 of them, to make it look like there were hundreds.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:31:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My Mother In Law is a died in the wool democrat and a  CWA Union Local VP .    Every year since I have been married to my wife I have sent a cash contribution in her name to Republican Party. She was livid when she got a Letter From George Bush thanking her while he was president, she even got a autographed photo of him on the White house lawn.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Next time you get a heads up about one of those tard fests gather up a couple dozen dogs the night before and feed 'em real good. Then take 'em for a nice early morning walk in the grass there to doo their business before the festivities begin.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:35:44 AM EDT
[#12]
poop thread!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:35:46 AM EDT
[#13]
What have those fuckers at the National Restaurant Association been up to now?

Fight the power!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I bet any mainstream media coverage will have a closeup of all 20 of them, to make it look like there were hundreds.

More than half the people in the park were just office drones eating lunch. There were as many photogs and camera guys trailing the sad little group as "protesters." There was one granny with a knitted sweater walking down the sidewalk with anti-NRA signs. Knitted on the back of the sweater it read "Occupy Grandmother"

Yup. That'll do,
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:40:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My Mother In Law is a died in the wool democrat and a  CWA Union Local VP .    Every year since I have been married to my wife I have sent a cash contribution in her name to Republican Party. She was livid when she got a Letter From George Bush thanking her while he was president, she even got a autographed photo of him on the White house lawn.

That's how you do it.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#16]
And not a single fuck was given! (Not about the post or OP, but about the Protest)
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#17]
That's not a big enough crowd to stage an anti-N rally....
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:45:39 AM EDT
[#18]
but...but... but... the people are outraged and ...and ..and 90% of people are against the evil NRA....

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:48:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey...what are those green, leafy things in the trees?

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

My Mother In Law is a dyed in the wool democrat and a  CWA Union Local VP .    Every year since I have been married to my wife I have sent a cash contribution in her name to Republican Party. She was livid when she got a Letter From George Bush thanking her while he was president, she even got a autographed photo of him on the White house lawn.

That's how you do it.  http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j242/oldcavedog/smileys/yes.gif

She never has figured out it was me doing it to her. She thinks its someone else and has been pissed at them for years. The funny thing the person she is mad at is as much a raging liberal as she is.

I did tell her when Romney ran if he got elected I was going to become a Mormon , her head about separated from her body.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must do this.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:53:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have to try this
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:54:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Is that the same park all the food trucks gather around?
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:59:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Haha nice turnout.  I had a friend that I've known for about 15 years that is anti-NRA.  He found out I was a NRA member and started giving me all sorts of shit about belonging to a terrorist organization.  The final straw was when he called me yelling after the background check vote failed.  He started saying I was part of a cult and was a brainwashed sheep and a child killer.  Haven't talked to him since.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No, that action is Farragut Square just a few blocks down K Street. McPherson is where the OWS folks were camped for months. That was lovely.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

More than half the people in the park were just office drones eating lunch. There were as many photogs and camera guys trailing the sad little group as "protesters." There was one granny with a knitted sweater walking down the sidewalk with anti-NRA signs. Knitted on the back of the sweater it read "Occupy Grandmother"

Yup. That'll do,

The interesting thing is the pro-2nd rallies earlier this spring had one or two bloggers, and a couple twats taking photos to try to identify people, and NO media coverage despite being hundreds of people present.

Proof positive of media liberal bias.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, that action is Farragut Square just a few blocks down K Street. McPherson is where the OWS folks were camped for months. That was lovely.
College Republicans is right across the street?

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that is funny........
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:11:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You should urinate on them to show dominance.

I agree with this statement.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#32]
make your own sign, 25% bigger, that says "Hippies Stink", and keep it for the next time.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Someone needs to find norkoshop and add 10,000,000 people.  

msm is already on it for the six o'clock news.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:18:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What have those fuckers at the National Restaurant Association been up to now?

Fight the power!

We demand free refills and bottomless fries!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:19:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Looks like the bunch from "occupy the nra" on FB. I just got banned there. Sweet, intelligent, tolerant group.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:28:46 AM EDT
[#36]
I would love some Potbelly right about now but we don't have them around here. Favorite PB&J ever
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No wonder the grass is so green this spring.  It was fertilized by the Occutards over the previous fall.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Next time you get a heads up about one of those tard fests gather up a couple dozen dogs the night before and feed 'em real good. Then take 'em for a nice early morning walk in the grass there to doo their business before the festivities begin.

exlax works nice.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have to try this

This.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

College Republicans is right across the street?

Yep, next to Georgia Brown's.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#42]
I've strolled that park.  Beautiful when the blossoms are blooming.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#43]
This thread reminds me that I need to buy a bullhorn.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
but...but... but... the people are outraged and ...and ..and 90% of people are against the evil NRA....

Yes, and 99% of NRA members are against the NRA according to a new Obama poll.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 12:16:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Grass is a little long.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:52:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pure gold right there.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 4:04:39 AM EDT
[#47]
So a bunch of free speech hippies want to "stop" (whatever that means) other Americans from belonging to a group of like minded individuals who have banded together to form a political organisation to represent their interests ? So in effect they want to "stop" free speech --especially political free speech.  Not like its going anywhere --especially given the numbers -- but they need to be really really careful handing that sword to politicians.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top