Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2013 9:05:16 AM EDT
Fuck these assholes, any law passed should apply to them as well.

"Wednesday night,  Politico reported that top lawmakers on Capitol Hill were in talks to exempt themselves and their staff from ObamaCare's health exchanges. According to the report, aides for Speaker Boehner, Majority Leader Reid and Obama Administration officials were negotiating a congressional carve out from the law."

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Some animals are more equal than others.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Did anyone seriously think these rules would be applied to the ruling class?
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Inflict your laws on us then exempt yourselves?  That's awesome.  Back in the day this kind of BS was kept quite, I wonder what gives.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did anyone seriously think these rules would be applied to the ruling class?

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Inflict your laws on us then exempt yourselves?  That's awesome.  Back in the day this kind of BS was kept quite, I wonder what gives.

DC has finally realized the most of the population either (A) doesn't give a shit, (B) doesn't know, (C) will only bitch and moan on an internet forum.

They have nothing to fear from us peasants and they know it.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:30:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Why would Politico break this story?

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:36:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

DC has finally realized the most of the population either (A) doesn't give a shit, (B) doesn't know, (C) will only bitch and moan on an internet forum.

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still no reason to make it public.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm shocked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top