Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2013 12:14:36 AM EDT
Not really an energy drink kind of guy. Just got this 5 hour energy from cabellas today and I am kind of tired. Never tried one b4, do they work, or is just gonna make me feel all twitchy and shit?
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 12:15:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Up for two hours and crash hard..
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 12:16:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not really an energy drink kind of guy. Just got this 5 hour energy from cabellas today and I am kind of tired. Never tried one b4, do they work, or is just gonna make me feel all twitchy and shit?

Drink it,  It is like a cup of coffee.  I live on the fuckers
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 12:27:36 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL, I've had a pomergranate sitting in my fridge for 6 months, lol.

I may try it out tomorrow.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 12:32:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Dibs on ammo, guns and optics.

Drink it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 12:34:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Drank it. Now I feel like this lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXXtYHfM0r8
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 12:45:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a plan.  What could possibly go wrong?

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 12:51:04 AM EDT
[#7]
There more like 4 hr energy then crash.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 12:53:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't trust them....  coffee instead.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:08:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Google "Placebo Effect".

They do nothing, just herbal voodoo garbage.  No scientific proof they do anything, they only work if you think they do.

Want stimulation?, have some caffeine pills, that's the only thing in "energy drinks" (and that doesn't even qualify), that and sugar, that give you energy, that's all, and the caffeine pills are much cheaper, and more concentrated.

Drink them if you think they taste good.  I like Monsters, I had two of them tonight, I drink them because they taste good, like liquid candy, not because I think they give me energy, they don't.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:08:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Eat something with it.  It will lastonger if u do.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 1:10:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Google "Placebo Effect".

They do nothing, just herbal voodoo garbage.  No scientific proof they do anything, they only work if you think they do.

Want stimulation?, have some caffeine pills, that's the only thing in "energy drinks" (and that doesn't even qualify), that and sugar, that's all, and the caffeine pills are much cheaper, and more concentrated.

Drink them if you think they taste good.  I like Monsters, I had two of them tonight, I drink them because they taste good, like liquid candy, not because I think they give me energy, they don't.

Try Arizona energy drinks. Comes in a tan can. They are screamin'
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top