Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2002 12:17:02 PM EDT
Hey guys, Do you remember Olympic Park and Abortion clinic bomber Eric Robert Rudolph?

you know the guy that disappeared and was never found by the FBI, even after manhunts all though out the wooded areas around his home.

I thought there were some sightings of him last year, where he came out and supposedly held up some guy for food and supplies.

Could Eric Robert Rudolph have resurfaced and be doing the Maryland shootings, in his own little private war with the U.S. government?

I thought this theory was just weird and different enough to justify it's own thread.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Could be, but why now?  He's been on the run for a while, and has been relatively quiet as far as we know.  No more bombings, etc.

Also, if Rudolph started shooting kids, the people who are undoubtedly hiding him may not be on his side anymore.  These people probably agree with his abortion clinic bombings, but shooting kids is a different ball game.  Also, I don't know that he was definitely connected with the Olympic bombings.  Was he?
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe he's sick of hiding out up in the hills or at the pro-abortion safe house somewhere.

Maybe he was getting to radical for the pro-Abortion underground railroad and they kicked him out.

Maybe he just got tired of being a FBI most wanted fugitive.

Maybe he no longer wants to chance buying bomb making supplies and decided to just use the rifle....

Who Knows...But the thought does kinda make you go Hmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:42:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Now why would Eric Robert Rudolph so completely change his MO, in such a drastic fashion?

Unless these victims all worked at abortion clinics or lesbian bars, what would make you think that ERR would want unconnected folks dead?

Naw, ERR is being protected by some hardcore anti-abortionist group out there.

And to kill 'innocent' folks would infuriate his fellow hardcore anti-abotionists.

Eric The(Anti-Abortionist)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I dunno, he's had a couple of years to think about changing his M.O. And I wonder if he had an .223 that was never found?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top