Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2013 2:12:20 AM EDT
Somebody tell me if this is true or not.  When you buy gas that is supposed to be"100% gas" with no ethonal are you really getting "100%" gas?  I was told that the goverment mandated that all gas sold must contain up to 10% ethonal reguardless of claims.  Please set me straight.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 2:14:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Suppose to be ethanol free.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 2:15:14 AM EDT
[#2]
It's ethanol free.

It's just a bit more pricey.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 2:37:39 AM EDT
[#3]
The place where I buy my ethanol free gas sure is 100% gas.  I have an ethanol testing kit.  I talked with the station owner and he said he has to get it trucked in from quite a ways off from a place that sells gasoline for ag purposes, so that's one reason the cost is higher.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 2:46:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's ethanol free.

This.

Only thing I use in my mowers, trimmers, edgers.   I'll run it through the Jeep on occasion, but the expense prevents that from being an every day thing.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 2:51:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's ethanol free.

This.

Only thing I use in my mowers, trimmers, edgers.   I'll run it through the Jeep on occasion, but the expense prevents that from being an every day thing.

Me too. Way too costly to run in my Vette with octane booster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top