Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2013 4:31:43 PM EDT
I busted my ankle 3 weeks ago on the pedal of a stationary bike.  It hurt for a couple days but I'm still having intermittent pain and swelling there.  It seems to come and go.  It's worse if I stand a long time or walk a good ways.  I got it x-rayed and they said no break or fracture.  I was on it all day yesterday and no pain.  No pain earlier today but this afternoon it's bothering me.

I did break that ankle (right side) several years ago and had to have surgery but the left side is bothering me.  Any ideas what's going on??  My guns and ammo already have dibs.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I busted my ankle 3 weeks ago on the pedal of a stationary bike.  It hurt for a couple days but I'm still having intermittent pain and swelling there.  It seems to come and go.  It's worse if I stand a long time or walk a good ways.  I got it x-rayed and they said no break or fracture.  I was on it all day yesterday and no pain.  No pain earlier today but this afternoon it's bothering me.

I did break that ankle (right side) several years ago and had to have surgery but the left side is bothering me.  Any ideas what's going on??  My guns and ammo already have dibs.

You mean "banged" not "busted".....right? Normally busted means broken.

It's probably swollen and putting pressure on something at times.

You realize the question you asked is basically "I hit my ankle, it hurts sometimes, why does it hurt?"
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean "banged" not "busted".....right? Normally busted means broken.

It's probably swollen and putting pressure on something at times.

You realize the question you asked is basically "I hit my ankle, it hurts sometimes, why does it hurt?"

Yes, I meant "banged".  And that is my basic question.  You wouldn't think I'd be having pain and swelling 1 month out, would you??

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top