Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2013 8:20:12 PM EDT
So is Famke Janssen gettin dicked down in this, or what? That's all I'm lookin for at this point. Does it get interesting at least? I'm halfway through the first episode and this is already the worst piece of B movie shit I have ever seen in my god damn life
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#1]
watching episode 3 at the moment that this came up and I guess that due to the fact that my laptop is going quite quickly with the show on shows.......yeah
Other than episode 1 and this one there's not much. I'm just watching to know what is in the glass dropper that squirts to "magic" juice in the eye
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
It doesn't get better.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It doesn't get better.

Doesn't seem like it. And I can't tell what's worse - Famke Janssen's bad British accent or whatever that's supposed to be or Dougray Scott's bad American accent. It's painful to see and hear
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It doesn't get better.

Yes it does.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:54:03 PM EDT
[#5]
My gf is making me watch it, she has already finished every episode in less than 4 days. I just sit on arfcom the whole time
I don't think they even told us what was in the glass vial eye stuff, I was wondering the same thing
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 5:05:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Finished it.  I kind of liked the ending.  They kind of had to make stuff up for the twist but I still liked it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Finished it.  I kind of liked the ending.  They kind of had to make stuff up for the twist but I still liked it.

So does Famke get dicked down, or what?
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 5:15:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No nude scenes.  There one scene where her brother-in-law eats her out but you don't see anything.

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:51:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

No nude scenes.  There one scene where her brother-in-law eats her out but you don't see anything.  

Well fuck that then I ain't watching
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#10]
first episode alone was way too twilight for me...
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:11:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

first episode alone was way too twilight for me...

The werewolf gypsy guy looks like the Twilight vampire guy.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top