Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2013 11:15:48 AM EDT
Hi; I’m trying to locate a Noveske rifle for sale and having some difficulty.  I’m perfectly aware of the lack of availability, just trying to get on the list.  
I have 2 questions;

1.  Who is a large online distributor?  I’m in IL and there is no-one local.

2. How do I specify the rifle I want?  There doesn't seem to be a part number and many rifles I see online do not match the product offerings on the Noveske web site.   Example; I’m looking for the older style hand guard, the stainless steel barrel, and the NON-NFA 14.5” barrel; or 16” similar to this rifle:

http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=16-556-sb&cat=123&page=1&search=&since=&status=&title=
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#1]
DSG Arms
Rainier Arms
ROGtac
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
DSG Arms
Rainier Arms
ROGtac

And they are sold out of everything. If only there was a way to backorder the stuff I wanted.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DSG Arms
Rainier Arms
ROGtac

And they are sold out of everything. If only there was a way to backorder the stuff I wanted.

ROGtac will take special orders but they take a few months to fill.

At least they used to.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.
Ya no one is taking orders it seems but I've sent emails to both.

Judging by the web site ROG only carries uppers (not an FFL?) but I'll contract them too.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 12:28:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Call PK Firearms. Otherwise I got nothing .

Well I do have a Noveske

Good luck!
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#6]
rainier is getting stuff in all the time, you just have to get on the notify list.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 1:42:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Try Omni Arms in Texas, Kevin Kelly.  They do not have any rifles at this time and they are not taking orders but when they do get their order in there will be a good inventory  To choise from.  Good people to deal with.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 1:54:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
rainier is getting stuff in all the time, you just have to get on the notify list.

Ya I was looking at them and send them an email.  They don't have the one I want listed online.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya I was looking at them and send them an email.  They don't have the one I want listed online.

Rainier occasionally gets rifles in that they don't put on their website.  They put them in their store front for a few days and if they don't sell then they go up on the website.  At least that's what an employee told me when I was in there and saw a few Noveskes that weren't on their site.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 6:14:16 PM EDT
[#10]
GB bro .... only place you're going to find what you want any time soon ......
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:49:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I refuse to pay any extortion pricing on principal –  Don’t want to reward these jack-asses.  I’ll wait.

Rainier does not take orders.  They get what they get and its first come first serve with no way to specify model unless it’s already on their site.

DSG Hasn’t responded yet.

Anyone else I could check?  

It’s got to be great to have a product that is so in demand that they don’t have to give a shit about their customers!  I’m in the wrong line of work..
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:55:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I refuse to pay any extortion pricing on principal –  Don’t want to reward these jack-asses.  I’ll wait.

Rainier does not take orders.  They get what they get and its first come first serve with no way to specify model unless it’s already on their site.

DSG Hasn’t responded yet.

Anyone else I could check?  

It’s got to be great to have a product that is so in demand that they don’t have to give a shit about their customers!  I’m in the wrong line of work..

Man I hope you don't mean DSG or Rainier.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:47:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I’ve never done business with them I honestly don’t know.
What I do know is that most companies would love to be in a position of refusing orders on a $2500 purchase.    All I want to do is get on a waiting list.  But no ordering, no backlog, no notification, no response to requests.. and your product is still in demand.
Cant think of any other industry that could pull that off.

I'm just a little jealous is all.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#14]
You're  late.
That $2500 purchase doesn't mean squat.  They might make 10% off that as a profit.
When you get everyone asking the same supid question (x1000/day), when they know right now is a bad time, responses are slowed.
No reason to take orders for product they are not sure they will get anytime in the near future.

Oh, and you're late.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:12:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You're  late.
That $2500 purchase doesn't mean squat.  They might make 10% off that as a profit.
When you get everyone asking the same supid question (x1000/day), when they know right now is a bad time, responses are slowed.
No reason to take orders for product they are not sure they will get anytime in the near future.

Oh, and you're late.

I know man; you're right.
I'm just a bit jealous is all; most businesses (like mine) are struggling right now; at least Obama was good for something - sure helped the gun industry!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top