Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2002 2:37:22 PM EDT
[url]news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle_east/2303363.stm[/url]

French tanker on fire near Yemen port of Aden (you remember the Cole).
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 2:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If this is so, it looks like the French may have to re-think their stance on the War on Terror.  It also is a signal to other fence-sitting countries that they are not safe by virtue of their inaction.
View Quote

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!  Yeah right, you honestly believe it if was a terrorist attack that the French will side with us!?  The Europeans will only say that it was American aggression that made the terrorists target them blah blah blah.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 2:53:07 PM EDT
[#3]
How about that, French fries.  [flame]
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 2:53:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Naw twerent no islams...twas white trailer trash..bible thumpers..gun lovers...readers of gunznammo...the kind that make disparaging REEmarks bout islams..it's a frame up to blame the devout ones
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Folks...

I Just HEARD, The French have surrendered on speculation of having been attacked!
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If this is so, it looks like the French may have to re-think their stance on the War on Terror.  It also is a signal to other fence-sitting countries that they are not safe by virtue of their inaction.
View Quote

I'm no fan of the French, but I do have to say that they fought their own war against terror during the mid 1980's and won without America's help. They even sank a Green Peace ship that was causing them problems in their South Pacific nuclear test area.

BTW US DoD sources say that the explosion was caused by an electrical fire. French and Yemeni officials say the cause is still under investigation.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Anybody want to buy some French rifles?? They ain't never been fired, and were only dropped once!!
(someone had to say it!)

Bob
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 3:16:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm no fan of the French, but I do have to say that they fought their own war against terror during the mid 1980's and won without America's help. They even sank a Green Peace ship that was causing them problems in their South Pacific nuclear test area.

BTW US DoD sources say that the explosion was caused by an electrical fire. French and Yemeni officials say the cause is still under investigation.
View Quote

THEY WON!!!

They Won what?  The Algerians ran their cheese eatin'asses outta there.  The laFrancies THEN let all them monkeys into France and are being out-bred in their own shitty country.  

And they polluted how much of he South Pacific w/their Bomb tests.

Hypocritical AssWipes all.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#10]

"The owners of a French oil tanker on fire off the coast of Yemen say they believe it was rammed by a smaller boat, before exploding into flames."
View Quote

[b]Let me guess...

... the small boat that rammed it was piloted by "Hispanic-looking" men. [rolleyes][/b]

Link Posted: 10/6/2002 5:24:43 PM EDT
[#11]
On ABC news tonight the French were insisting that only a bomb could have caused the fire.

I think they are right, they showed video. A burning oil slick about a quarter mile wide and the amidships area of the ship also in flames.

Hard to do that with a 'elecrical fire'
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#12]

A Froggy went a-warring and he did ride,
A Froggy went a-warring on a little white horse,
A sword and pistol by his side.

He went down to Osama's door,
Where he had never been before.

Then he took Sadam upon his knee,
And he took Sadam upon his knee,
And paddled Sadam till he squirted pee.

this didn't turn out as funny as i hoped it would...
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A Froggy went a-warring on a little white horse,
A sword and pistol by his side.

Where he had never been before.

Then he took Sadam upon his knee,
And paddled Sadam till he squirted pee.

this didn't turn out as funny as i hoped it would...
View Quote

It's pretty good, Dude.

[:D]

Scott

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top