Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2001 9:45:32 PM EDT
Today was a fun day for me.  Not only did I get to go drool at the local gun store, but got to do so with a friend who was there to buy a new firearm for the first time.  
This is the third person who has decided to purchase a firearm, after getting a free ride at the range with my goodies.  [:)]
The first one I took shooting in December.  He's now buying his 5th gun, a bolt action rifle.  He's annoyed about not being able to get an AR in Kali anymore.
The second was trying to decide on which pistol to start with.  He wanted a 9mm to start with.  After perusing the selection, he wants to get either the Glock 19, or a Walther P99.  He's pissed he can't get an AK like his Dad's.  
Last and best, my fiance decided to purchase a 10/22 after shooting it at the range.  
I was converted about three years ago after waffling for a long time.  A few AR's pistols, and other goodies later, I'm hooked.  

How many have you gotten into shooting?  
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top