Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2001 8:00:52 PM EDT
anyone every play with teh feather industries stuff? i fondled a AT-22 at cabelas store and it is quiet nice, seemingly. how  these things work? thier price has gone down a bit i think making them a better optoion as a pistol cal carbine or a .22 fun gun.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I had an AT-22 for a number of years they are fun to play with, not the most accurate .22 in the world but good enough for plinking.  I have two gripes with them, one the mags caused feeding problems, and two the steel ring that reinforces the chamber and supports the barrel in the frame cracked along the weld that held it in place.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 8:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah
im not sure if i would put 300$ down for somthing that i can do with my ruger and remington. my big thing it weight and its break down feature. maybe one in .45 would be a good thing to keep stowed under my truck seat.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Think of it as one of those things you'll be glad you didn't do.  I wanted one a long time ago and I'm glad I didn't get it.
You might consider a really different .22.
The Remington 597 Magnum LS HB got a GREAT review in the Feb.2001 issue of Varmint Masters.
It shot .27" groups with one ammo and several .50 or less with others.  Power AND Accuracy in a .22.  
I'm gonna get one.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 9:38:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Neat looking 22 or 9mm
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#5]
yeah, i would like something that breaks down really small, untill i turn 21 i cant have a pistol obviously. i like howe the ybreak down into the little "dope bag" any suggestions on somthing elst that can do this. not looking for a .22 survival rifle, so no ar-7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top