Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2002 2:18:51 PM EDT
My Letter:

"Dear Barbara,

I was happy to see on your website that you support or constitutional rights, in fact you donate to support and fight for them (as per your website "The Streisand Foundation gives away money to organizations that work to protect the environment, our civil liberties...")

I would just like to know, which of the active 2nd Amendment rights organizations does your foundation support?  Is it the venerable NRA, the young up and coming GOA?  Or, more as I suspect, you being Jewish, JPFO?  I await your reply with bated breath Babs!

All best regards,
Bill Marcy"

The reply I recieved:

"Bill,

Guns are not a right, they are a disease, I would no sooner give money to any of those organizations, than I would donate to the republican party.  People who own guns are sick, sick in the head and sick in the soul.

I hope that when one of your guns kills an innocent child you remember the sickness that caused it."

I guess she has the cure?
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Has she reproduced ?
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't stop laughing at her!
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
LMAO!

Talk about sick in he head.[rolleyes]

Has one of your guns been plotting to kill innocent children again?[:)]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I just had to put my ear up to the gun safe. I think I could hear them plotting.
If its the guns doing the killing, how can it be me who is sick?
Just asking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top