Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/13/2013 7:04:30 AM EDT
Again, hopefully not a dupe.

Not sure what happened, but at one point (around 130) they're handcuffing him, then another cop comes over and starts tasing him for resisting, he pushes away, and the cop plants his boot in the guys face a few times.

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:08:03 AM EDT
[#1]
"Guys, can I just take him home?"

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:10:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"Guys, can I just take him home?"

This comment;

ELPRESADOR 1 hour ago

FUCKING STUPID IPHONE USER WHOS CLUELESS ON HOW TO HOLD THE PHONE WHILE RECORDING

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:10:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Needs more kicking and tasing. While they are at it, tase the harpy too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:12:01 AM EDT
[#4]
First to say "Isolated incident"?

Nothing like a little mid day beat down in family vacation town....
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:14:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm thinking that the skinny asshole in the video probably could have been cuffed and stuffed by three grown men without tasing him on the ground or kicking him in the face.

THAT SAID, I would expect to get both tased and roughed up if I was drunk & disorderly & non-compliant, so it's a non-issue really.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:15:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Taser must be low on batteries or something because that was sad even for a drive stun. That kick to the head probably cost the cop his job though.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:16:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I have concerns about the initial application of the Taser. Watching the video, it was unclear what his state of non-compliance/ threat was at that point.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:21:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Taser must be low on batteries or something because that was sad even for a drive stun. That kick to the head probably cost the cop his job though.

Yep.  Justification for the taser is lacking too.

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I agree 100%. I don't even see why he was tased to begin with. I'm 6'3"s 265#s, I'd have got him in cuffs with no problem by myself and have done so with bigger more violent people. The kick to the head is insane. And to top it off they know they are being taped and just don't give a fuck on top of it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:23:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Dude was drunk and everything the cops did was justified..Until that pussy cop kicked him in the head and kept jabbing him with the taser.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:24:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Dang hippies. Too bad the probes didn't connect good. He sure had a lot medical problems once they started to use force.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:26:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I've never met a Jeremy that I liked.

Best part: "Is he on something?"........."I don't think so...."

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:28:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Dude was drunk and everything the cops did was justified..Until that pussy cop kicked him in the head and kept jabbing him with the taser.

I thought it was pretty funny until the head kick. That taser worked worse than those garbage gun show stun guns.

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:41:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Thats right next to Dogfish!  I've been hammered there many times.  Never had a cop attempt to curb stomp me though.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Cops went a little too far with the boot kick.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#16]
He never kicked him. He pushed his head down with his foot. Damn some of you guys are babies.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#17]
He shouldn't have kicked the guy in the head, but nothing will come of it. Even if he is given the boot he'll just get the job back with back pay.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:54:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Being from delaware beach cops tend to be dicks. Alot of them are pissed because they have state troopers watching over them. I got pulled over a few years ago in dewey beach, which is about a mile from rehobeth and they were pissed that I wouldnt let them search my car. I wasn't able to leave untill a state trooper finally arrived and told me to leave. (No ticket or anything)
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 7:55:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He never kicked him. He pushed his head down with his foot. Damn some of you guys are babies.

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:00:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Trolling right?

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:07:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Justified? Probably.

Misuse of taser? Probably.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:13:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Needs more kicking and tasing. While they are at it, tase the harpy too.

+1 for this.

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So if your drunk that justifies a taser?  The cops told him to put his hands behind his back..he complied.. and was then tased.  They continued to
tase him everytime he put his hand out to stop the tasing.  Human nature to protect yourself.  That was fucking bullshit.  

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:18:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trolling right?

Never.

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:21:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trolling right?

Never.

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:21:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah I looked at the video again..not a kick...a stomp..driving his head into the concrete.  That was worse than a sucker punch.

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#27]
The boot to head was stupid and here I'd be unemployed.

The rest I have no problem with. Clearly there is a lack of hands on training. The weak ass attempts to gain compliance were pitiful, to much depenDance on the taser and when it didnt work...lets just kept trying it.

Dogpile already.

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:29:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if your drunk that justifies a taser?  The cops told him to put his hands behind his back..he complied.. and was then tased.  They continued to
tase him everytime he put his hand out to stop the tasing.  Human nature to protect yourself.  That was fucking bullshit.  

So your saying he was in compliance and wasnt resisting?
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:30:12 AM EDT
[#29]
I can see the taser being deployed at the point where he was on the ground, and resisting. But, there was three of them. IMO, they shouldn't have had an issue cuffing him. That's all I can say about it.

I don't really feel for the guy, he basically caused it, he drew the attention, resisted, etc. But, they did go a little overboard given the fact they out numbered him.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I lol'd
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:32:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Cops went a little too far with the boot kick.

This....

Quoted:
The boot to head was stupid and here I'd be unemployed.
The rest I have no problem with. Clearly there is a lack of hands on training. The weak ass attempts to gain compliance were pitiful, to much depenDance on the taser and when it didnt work...lets just kept trying it.

....and this. Seems too many cops rely on the taser always working and departments don't want to train cops on what to do when it doesn't.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Old school justice.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#33]
The mere nagging tone of her voice makes me want to eat a gun.  Christ, I'd rather be in jail than go home with her also.

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:37:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Watch his mouth, before the head is pushed down with the foot. He is going for a nice bite.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

....and this. Seems too many cops rely on the taser always working and departments don't want to train cops on what to do when it doesn't.

Nobody want to go hands on anymore, and that's a problem.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:41:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Watch his mouth, before the head is pushed down with the foot. He is going for a nice bite.

Really? Come on man. Hell, let him take a bite of leather and Vibram
Or let him put his mouth on the taser.

Don't put boots to the head unless its justified.

ETA
god I'd pay good money to see him put his mouth on the taser. Her too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#37]
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

Is she a fucking elementary school teacher?
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 9:05:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Too little force was used in an indecisive manner that failed to control the subject and the scene, allowing the suspect to act out and extend the event longer than needed.  

Too little force and indecisive application of it that didn't get real time results.

If the suspect is still talking shit while being tased...you are doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 9:08:58 AM EDT
[#39]
"What is wrong with you", haha.

"Well ma'am, it all began..."
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Too little force was used in an indecisive manner that failed to control the subject and the scene, allowing the suspect to act out and extend the event longer than needed.  

Too little force and indecisive application of it that didn't get real time results.

If the suspect is still talking shit while being tased...you are doing it wrong.

Yup.  He's swatting at the taser when the cop when for a contact shot.  I thought they let the woman get too close as well.  From the looks of the video, she was right up on them.  Her screaming is only going to make it worse.  One of them should have pulled her away from the scene.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 9:19:00 AM EDT
[#42]
When did this occur and what, if any, was the outcome?
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 9:24:05 AM EDT
[#43]
All I was thinking throughout that entire video was "TASE THAT FUCKING HARPY!"

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 9:42:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody want to go hands on anymore, and that's a problem.

I did, it was one of the most exciting parts of the job.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 12:32:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Everybody in that video was a complete idiot. The taser douche was especially idiotic, because that was obviously only causing pain and not doing shit to make him comply. He would have been better off putting the taser up and just grabbing the idiot's arm.

But everything was all fine and retarded until they stomped his head into the ground. That should have been met with force. Too bad nobody was around to do it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 12:36:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Should have tased the annoying bitch filming instead
Link Posted: 4/13/2013 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

tase her for holding the camera the wrong way

That was the greatest offense in that whole video

Link Posted: 4/13/2013 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#50]

Has Cops always been this bad or is it YouTube that is just now bringing it to light of day?

Just in the last few years, after seeing LOTS of these type of videos on line, I'm flat out scared of the police. ALL OF THEM.

I cant stop thinking about the two ladys delivering papers in LA. 108 shots into their truck. It was the wrong color, wrong model, and the wrong MANUFACTURER! Never thought I would see the day when the US felt like 1940 Germany.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top