Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/4/2002 6:03:00 AM EDT
FBI director has a table laid out with the "ammo" used in the shootings....
Under the guise of "educating" the people the FBI is now showing the AR15 and is telling those who see an AR15 to call the police...more ....
Incredible...urging police to check those with AR15s to see if they are allowed to posess them legally...
Another Reichstag fire
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:05:38 AM EDT
[#1]
This fucking sucks!!!  I'm watching it now and this asshole has all types of weapons he could show, but of course he picks up a "Colt AR-15" and said something to the fact of "if this hasn't been outlawed yet in your community, they are legal to own in some places if they were manufactured before a certain date".  This asshole can't even lie credibly.  This sucks!
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:06:56 AM EDT
[#2]
local fox news (WB2 denver) here just this morning were saying the perp used a "highspeed hunting or assault rifle"

"highspeed" when I was in was top of the line stuff, the best  "highspeed, low drag"

I also heard "highspeed ammo" used....

f'n media...

soon as we [u]correct/restore/fix[/u] the govn' we HAVE GOT to fix the media!
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:09:00 AM EDT
[#3]
unfortunately, im not sure its possible to fix the gov. without fixing the media first.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:12:35 AM EDT
[#4]
FBI started news conference holding Colt ar 15, now holding bolt action scoped sniper rifle in .223.......

Talking about "Military" .223 ammo available at local gun stores......
Heh, Heh, this will be interesting.....

Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:12:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
FBI director has a table laid out with the "ammo" used in the shootings....
Under the guise of "educating" the people the FBI is now showing the AR15 and is telling those who see an AR15 to call the police...more ....
Incredible...urging police to check those with AR15s to see if they are allowed to posess them legally...
Another Reichstag fire
View Quote

why the specualation that it was an ar15? could you possible determine that from bullet fragments? as far as i know there was no brass recivered. it seems much more likley that it was a bolt action. maybe the thinking is that the mentality of a person owning an ar15 is more in line with the shooter...

Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:18:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Remember when the Revolution comes, the very first folks to be lined up against the Wall will be federal judges, then personal injury trial lawyers, and THEN members of the liberal media!

If [b]FoxNEWS[/b] is pushing [u]this[/u] story, then it may wind up losing a lot in my estimation.

And win a spot at the head of the line to the Wall.

Eric The(Don'tLikeTurncoatsMuchAtAll)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Couldn't help but notice you categorize lawyers ;>), seems to me they write legislation too...AND lots of other things....

My, my, lots of "assault weapons" on that table....heh, heh
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:19:44 AM EDT
[#7]
This crappy government is gonna get us killed.  Maybe 5 at a time.  The shooter was done by 10:00.  He probably had lunch and got into a vehicle that is NOT a white delivery truck and is headed for the next AO, or a comfortable retirement...

But the gestappo is gonna take OUR guns away!
Assholes.
[pissed]

I hope a citizen armed with an AR-15 or similar [b]Homeland Defense Rifle[/b] takes them out.

Scott
{edited fer spelun}
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:20:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Did any of you notice on the close up shots of the ammo that one of the rounds was actually a .308 or .30-06 round?  What a crock.  The casing was substantially larger than that of a .223.  That was the casing they zoomed in on was the .308.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:21:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Im pissed off...right now...
From what I saw...and what the pundits are talking now...is the 223 is a "devastating" round...The AR15 they say is a "Paramilitary" and Police rifle...
This imo is pure brainwashing...they show the gun over and over...associate the rifle with words like "devastating" "assault" .."Paramiltary"..."Hi Velocity"..."Availalble everywhere"...
Funny they arent talking about who did this or why...the focus is on the rilfe..
The feds are telling the public to be on the lookout for an AR15 rifle...
Like the terrorists are going to flaunt a AR15
A scoped bolt action pistol would do the same sort of damage..and be more as likely...they did show one bolt action..but the focus of their little presentation was the AR15 rifle...and making fear mongering statements about how deadly and devastating the bullets from these assault rifles are...
They did not say anthing about what kind of sub human monster would so this the emphasis was on the weapon and not the terrorists...
And FOX news pundits continued the propaganda....
Ammo sales will be brisk this weekend.as enthusists will fear a shortage..imo..Ammoman get ready...
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:27:26 AM EDT
[#10]
CNN Reporting "Live" that there will be another Live report at noon Eastern time.

This is gonna be UGLY for the AR family!
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:28:09 AM EDT
[#11]
For you Marylanders - I'm offering to store your AR15's in my safe in the free state of Pennsylvania for only $5 per month.  [;)]

Bend over boys, here comes the Registration, ammo limitations, etc........

Looks like I left just in time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:28:55 AM EDT
[#12]
lets analyze this.....1 shot, probably at greater than 100m, most likely scoped, (see all the blood at the seen of 2 of the shootings, c.o.m. shots, heart shots i'm guessing).
and your not gonna die from limb wounds unless
it hits arteries. i can hit pennies at 100m with my varminter, all day long so it doesn't have to be a bolt gun.
2 guys in cube van.....maybe suppressed, if not
you will still give away position and identity to bystanders. we all know how loud these are.
yup, it sure does suck for the black rifle crew.
just think about the innocent bi-standers.
any other thoughts out there?

Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:28:56 AM EDT
[#13]
As I watch the continuing coverage after the press conference ended, I love how the fucking weasel reporters are only taking pics and getting them to hold up the EVIL AR's and other black rifles there. Not once since the head guy held up the bolt action has a reporter asked to see it. They are all swarming over the black rifles.
FUCK THEM !!!  [pissed]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:29:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I had to turn the TV off, it was not only pissing me off but mostly it was just depressing as hell.

What I wouldn't give for 5 minutes alone with that P(s)OS who did this... [pissed]

Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:29:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
From what I saw...and what the pundits are talking now...is the 223 is a "devastating" round...The AR15 they say is a "Paramilitary" and Police rifle...
This imo is pure brainwashing...they show the gun over and over...associate the rifle with words like "devastating" "assault" .."Paramiltary"..."Hi Velocity"..."Availalble everywhere"...
Funny they arent talking about who did this or why...the focus is on the rilfe..
A scoped bolt action pistol would do the same sort of damage..and be more as likely...they did show one bolt action..but the focus of their little presentation was the AR15 rifle...and making fear mongering statements about how deadly and devastating the bullets from these assault rifles are...
View Quote

And thats all the sheep will remember, regardless of the weapon used.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:29:36 AM EDT
[#16]
A scoped Contender in 223 could have done the same thing. They do not have a clue, and the media is at the door. So they just make up the crap as they go. The wrong's portrayed in the news conference will never be righted. [smoke]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:32:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This fucking sucks!!!  I'm watching it now and this asshole has all types of weapons he could show, but of course he picks up a "Colt AR-15" and said something to the fact of "if this hasn't been outlawed yet in your community, they are legal to own in some places if they were manufactured before a certain date".  This asshole can't even lie credibly.  This sucks!
View Quote

I loved it.  The 'manufactured before a certain date' crap is just that....crap!  He doesn't even bother to differentiate between postban and preban because that might confuse the sheeple.  I am waiting to see how they back peddle when it is a bolt action.  Of course, that will be the impetus to start the 'ban the sniper rifle' campaign.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:32:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
As I watch the continuing coverage after the press conference ended, I love how the fucking weasel reporters are only taking pics and getting them to hold up the EVIL AR's and other black rifles there. Not once since the head guy held up the bolt action has a reporter asked to see it. They are all swarming over the black rifles.
FUCK THEM !!!  [pissed]
View Quote

Like I said in another thread, they're gonna hold up the AR15 like they were holding up Oswald's gun.

[b]Get used to that picture boys, THAT is gonna be on the cover of every newspaper and news magazine for weeks. And it's gonna be on EVERY poster trotted out in Congress when they start debating the next Assault Weapon Ban![/b]

Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:34:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Is it possible that there could be anymore federal legislation made up before the AW Ban comes back up because of this? Nothing like a good knee-jerk reaction from congress.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:35:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They did not say anthing about what kind of sub human monster would so this the emphasis was on the weapon and not the terrorists...
And FOX news pundits continued the propaganda....
Ammo sales will be brisk this weekend.as enthusists will fear a shortage..imo..Ammoman get ready...
View Quote

I understand your point, but some of your statements only support the "total ban of guns."  We should focus solely on the scumbag that committed these atrocities.  He could have even used a crossbow.  The weapon doesn't matter.  What matters is that we have diabolical minds like this in our society.

Send emails to Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.  They are both on FOX.  Hannity is the self-proclaimed champion of Freedom and O'Reilly is the no spin man.  Let's flood them with emails and see if they have the balls to go against their on network.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:36:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
FUCK THEM !!!  [pissed]
View Quote

Like I said in another thread, they're gonna hold up the AR15 like they were holding up Oswald's gun.

[b]Get used to that picture boys, THAT is gonna be on the cover of every newspaper and news magazine for weeks. And it's gonna be on EVERY poster trotted out in Congress when they start debating the next Assault Weapon Ban![/b]

View Quote

And folks actually think the AW Ban won't be renewed.  Better buy what you want/need NOW, the end is near indeed.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sadness.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:38:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Remember when the Revolution comes, the very first folks to be lined up against the Wall will be federal judges, then personal injury trial lawyers, and THEN members of the liberal media!

If [b]FoxNEWS[/b] is pushing [u]this[/u] story, then it may wind up losing a lot in my estimation.

And win a spot at the head of the line to the Wall.

Eric The(Don'tLikeTurncoatsMuchAtAll)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Eric, here is the e-mail I just sent to them:

I have been watching your coverage on the shootings in Maryland.  STOP USING THE CATCH PHRASES THAT THE ANTI-GUN FANATICS USE TO SCARE THE SOCCER MOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your list of possible rifles is just demonizing the rifles you list and their law abiding owners.  

As for the round being a .223, I doubt it very much.  The hole in the window that has repeatedly been shown is way too big for such a small round.  Even if it is, your small list, of course, only list about 12 of hundreds of rifles that can use this round.  Your posting of a list of possible rifles is irresponsible as it just serves to put that term 'assault rifle' out there and scare the soccer moms even more, thus fueling the anti-gun fervor.  The rifle used could very easily NOT be any of those listed and, as I said, I seriously doubt that it is .223 or it's military equivalent, the 5.56X45 round.  It could be any number of calibers and rifles, and for you or the authorities to spout this garbage with no confirmation is irresponsible at best..

Stop using the term 'assault rifle'.  Unless the rifle being used is capable of full auto fire, it is not an assault rifle, regardless of what the Clinton administration said.  They were successful in labeling semi-automatic (one trigger pull per shot, not full auto) in order to, as I have already said, scare the soccer moms and thus demonize these rifles and their law abiding owners.  This has been going on for the last 10 years, since Clinton took office, and I am sick and tired of it.

I REPEAT, UNLESS IT IS CAPABLE OF FULLY AUTOMATIC FIRE, IT IS NOT AN ASSAULT RIFLE!!!!   GET IT STRAIGHT AND STOP USING THE CATCH PHRASES THAT THE CONTROL CONTROL FANATICS HAVE COINED AND MADE POPULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I expect better from FOXNews Channel.

You and everyone else are focusing entirely too much on the type of gun used and not enough on the maniac or maniacs using it.  This is the method of the gun control fanatics, demonize the guns and not focus on the type of idiots that are misusing them.

You have used the term 'high powered rifle' as well.  Well, what the hell is a 'low powered rifle'??????????????  Again, more catch phrases to scare the sheeple.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:40:50 AM EDT
[#23]
...and this "evil" ar15 they were holding up,... IT ISN'T EVEN A RIFLE THAT WAS USED IN THIS CRIME!!!

It is akin to holding up any arab above your head on 9-12-2001 and saying, "Keep on the lookout for these fellers!!!"

Of course, the media sees no problem with "racial profiling" of my rifle....

Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:41:44 AM EDT
[#24]
I feel dumber just from hearing about this news report second hand.  I wish I could've been there and been able to stand up and say VERY LOUDLY "YOU, SIR, ARE FULL OF CRAP AND FURTHERMORE COULD NOT FIND YOUR BACKSIDE WITH BOTH HANDS AND A FLASHLIGHT"!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:46:45 AM EDT
[#25]
I have been watching your coverage on the shootings in Maryland.  STOP USING THE CATCH PHRASES THAT THE ANTI-GUN FANATICS USE TO SCARE THE SOCCER MOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your list of possible rifles is just demonizing the rifles you list and their law abiding owners.  

As for the round being a .223, I doubt it very much.  The hole in the window that has repeatedly been shown is way too big for such a small round.  Even if it is, your small list, of course, only list about 12 of hundreds of rifles that can use this round.  Your posting of a list of possible rifles is irresponsible as it just serves to put that term 'assault rifle' out there and scare the soccer moms even more, thus fueling the anti-gun fervor.  The rifle used could very easily NOT be any of those listed and, as I said, I seriously doubt that it is .223 or it's military equivalent, the 5.56X45 round.  It could be any number of calibers and rifles, and for you or the authorities to spout this garbage with no confirmation is irresponsible at best..

Stop using the term 'assault rifle'.  Unless the rifle being used is capable of full auto fire, it is not an assault rifle, regardless of what the Clinton administration said.  They were successful in labeling semi-automatic (one trigger pull per shot, not full auto) in order to, as I have already said, scare the soccer moms and thus demonize these rifles and their law abiding owners.  This has been going on for the last 10 years, since Clinton took office, and I am sick and tired of it.

I REPEAT, UNLESS IT IS CAPABLE OF FULLY AUTOMATIC FIRE, IT IS NOT AN ASSAULT RIFLE!!!!   GET IT STRAIGHT AND STOP USING THE CATCH PHRASES THAT THE CONTROL CONTROL FANATICS HAVE COINED AND MADE POPULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I expect better from FOXNews Channel.

You and everyone else are focusing entirely too much on the type of gun used and not enough on the maniac or maniacs using it.  This is the method of the gun control fanatics, demonize the guns and not focus on the type of idiots that are misusing them.

You have used the term 'high powered rifle' as well.  Well, what the hell is a 'low powered rifle'??????????????  Again, more catch phrases to scare the sheeple.
View Quote

View Quote

LG, make sure and post what, if any, reply you get from these folks.

I am sure it will get the blood moving.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sadness.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:47:10 AM EDT
[#26]
The fact that they were displaying different rounds with various sized casings tells us that they haven't recovered any brass from the crime scenes.  So, they must be working from what they have recovered of the rounds/fragments.  Seems to me that it would be a pretty tough call to say which type of rifle shot which round.  Additionally, if you're working from just the fragments, I would think it would be pretty difficult to even gauge the type of round used.  Couldn't it just have easily been a .222 or a 22-250?  But then again, if you come to that conclusion, you can't hold up one of those evil rifles for the media.

Furthermore, if they haven't recovered any casings, wouldn't that be more indicative of a rifle that didn't eject it's brass after firing - i.e. a bolt action?

Irresponsible!
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:47:50 AM EDT
[#27]
for years the 'ak-47' has been the deamon of choice.

why the sudden panic that an ar-15 is in the news?

they are one, and the same.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:49:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:50:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Gee...I wonder if the Head Feeb used the same lot of "High Speed" .223 ammo that his agent used to shoot that innocent kid in Maryland a few months ago?

This is so much BullShit I just can't believe it.  The liberals and the idiot antis, even the FEEBs are already blaming the damn gun!  BLAME THE FUCKING PERPS YOU STUPID MORONS!!!

[PISSED]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:53:17 AM EDT
[#30]
No to be an Assholoe but you guys need to stop bitching about and do somthing! Email the media en mass... Stop preeching to the choir I think everybody here agrees. Email them Email them email them Make fox news the Dell computer of TV news.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
No to be an Assholoe but you guys need to stop bitching about and do somthing! Email the media en mass... Stop preeching to the choir I think everybody here agrees. Email them Email them email them Make fox news the Dell computer of TV news.
View Quote

Like that will do a damn thing.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:04:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Just finished an email to O'Reilly venting my outrage at how the media was targetting the gun, more specifically the AR15, and not the perpetrators.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:04:49 AM EDT
[#33]
So complaining about it to a bunch of guys who agree with you will??? Im not saying stop talking about it Im sayin it tkae no more time to add a comment here as it does to email the media. If you post here email them too..
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:05:24 AM EDT
[#34]
I sent these Fox News biased assholes an email pretty much like DarkFuture.  They are so proud of their "Fair and Balanced" coverage, yet they quickly parrot all this crap that the FBI feeds them.  Fox, from what I've seen, has not questioned the data, the ballistics, the facts.  In the minds of the sheeple, it becomes their truth and that's the end of it.

We gun owners, who don't use our weapons to kill innocent citizens get shoved into their tidy little compartments according to [b]truth[/b] attributed to trained liars.  There will be no opportunity to provide the sheeple with facts primarily because the police, the FBI, and other government agencies are inept in their abilities but very good at spinning lies.

The true test is their abilities to protect us all.

Jim
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:05:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Try and hold your breakfast down - on the Communist News Network webpage they show a pic of the JBT holding up an AR15.

Not only that, the 'professional profiler' they interviewed says:

"CHUNG: So, basically what you're saying is that this person is committing these crimes with warning. He is signaling someone. It's just that those individuals have to come forward and recognize it.

BROWN: Absolutely.

This kind of person doesn't -- it's not like everybody says, "Oh, we had no idea." There has got to be some issues going on in this guy's life. And he's got to have a tremendous interest in weaponry. He might have a stockpile of weapons in his room. If it's a younger person -- and I don't believe this is a teenager. I believe we're looking into the 20s, maybe early 30s.

This is somebody who may have a lot of interest in any kinds of things like -- I said "Guns & Ammo" magazine, or, what's the one, for going overseas and shooting people down, that kind of military stuff, any kind of thing which shows a desire for power, that he would like to be that, maybe that military guy that can do that sniper-type of work."

WHAT BULLSHIT - OH well, I have a tremendous interest in firearms, pro-military, and copies of Guns & Ammo.

I guess we're all suspects now fellas!

No mention of Al-Qaida training, possible terrorism etc.

Yeah, must be someone "filled with hate" - [b]Al-Qaida perhaps?[/b]

"So, basically what you're saying is that this person is committing these crimes with warning. He is signaling someone." - [b]Al-Qaida perhaps?[/b]

"...for going overseas and shooting people down,..." - [b]Al-Qaida perhaps?[/b]

F'N CNN, love the spin! Yeah, I'd suspect some young fella with a stockpile of weapons....seeing he only needed one round per vicitm - MORONS
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:07:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Amen SWAD....O'reily will probably deal with it if he gets enough email ....
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:08:44 AM EDT
[#37]
[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/images/10/04/top.fbi.gun.2.jpg[/img]

I can't beleive this.  All they need is Janet Reno, Bill Clinton, Diane Feinstein, and Jesse Jackson up there shouting "disarm the peasants!!!"
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:10:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Sgf at least its an SP1 not an M4...maybe they will only ban A1s ?????? :-)
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:10:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anything besides .22lr is "high caliber" and "devastating" with these people.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:11:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Here's the email I sent:

Your reporting on this incident is shameful.  I would expect something like that from CBS or CNN, but you are supposed to be the "unbiased" news outlet.

Why all this focus on what kind of gun it was?  Why all the special attention to the AR-15?  If it was a .223, there are very many different guns that fire that round, including single shot bolt action pistols!

The important thing (and the responsible reporting issue) is that there are *people* who are doing this.  Whatever gun they are using, the gun did not decide to kill the people, the criminals did.  All your sensational reporting on the AR-15 does is whip up the gun-control agenda.  Nice going.  Ted Turner would be proud.
View Quote

Scott
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:13:18 AM EDT
[#41]
After all with my short 16" with perm FA M4 barrel I can't shoot the super high power death ray .223 "gas pump customer killer bullets" with any accuracy.... like the "extream long range" super hyper  duper velocity ammo of SP1
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:14:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Whoopie...the joint terrorism task force is arresting people around Portland, Oregon.

Do these people need a map or dirctions to Maryland.

Also, Fox reports a sixth MD shooting death from last night, but police are unsure it's related.  Hmmm....I wonder how they might determine if it were related?  Ballistics perhaps!

Jim
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:18:55 AM EDT
[#43]
YOU WILL NEZVER GUESS WHO IS ON THE FACTOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!
I hope O'reily does dela with this tonight...It will give her a good slap in the face !
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:19:23 AM EDT
[#44]
That's fine if they have a warrant...  Remember even at the range if an Official asked to see your AR do not hand it to them......  "DO NOT"  Place it on the ground unloaded and let them pick it up.  Other wise you have just surrendered your weapon and they can confiscate it.  Don't learn the hard way.....  As to the FBI screw them............  Enforce the friggin laws we have in place execute more of the criminals and we will have fewer problems in the world...
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:21:42 AM EDT
[#45]
  Just saw it as well. [:(!] [:(!]  On the follow-up they had an x-military Col. or major or something,they went right along with the B.S.  Whats up with these guys,he knows damn well what the choice of weapon for long distance work would be.[:(!] [:(!]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:21:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:26:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Obviolsuly the military guy knows that SF snipers use 60's A1s not .308 Bolt rifles.

What I think most of us always fail to get is that a lot of people don't know the difference and don't care... I always bitch about this to my GF she could'nt care less what the difference is shes not anti gun just not interested in them.

I hope these dirt bags used a .223 Rem 700 cause when the Anti's go after bolt actions all those stupid lazy huinters in middle amarica who say "why do you need an UZI, you can't hunt with it" might get off their ass's and fight the anti's.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:36:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#49]
All this proves is Law Enforcement is incapable of protecting our citizens. Five shootings and not even a suspect.

The FBI is misleading the public and is rapidly exploiting the situation to attack our right to bear arms. That AR-15 is probably one of their own rifles.

This is not your typical high capacity shoot 'em up. These guys are assassins. They chose an area where the threat of retaliation is negligable.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 7:41:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I hope these dirt bags used a .223 Rem 700 cause when the Anti's go after bolt actions all those stupid lazy huinters in middle amarica who say "why do you need an UZI, you can't hunt with it" might get off their ass's and fight the anti's.
View Quote

I have actually had a hunter say to me that his hunting rifles were okay, but he saw no reason for me to carry a handgun or own an AR15 type rifle, and he was an NRA member!!!  Not knocking the NRA, as I am a member, but I am afraid that many NRA members feel the same way.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top