Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2002 7:33:02 AM EDT
i'm bracing myself for the ridicule that'll follow but...

i need that horrid pic of rosie in all that leather gear & the whip you've posted before (i can't find it). it's for my buddie's bachelor party flyer i'm making.

i want to photoshop his face on that other dude (the one she's has one leg on). [puke]

i'd appreciate it. he'll recoil in horror when he see's the flyer. [devil]

ya know what pic i'm talking about right??

thanks guys!

p.s. i return the favor by posting pics of the bachelor party's "special guests" we're inviting. and NOOOO they don't look like rosie. [smoke]
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 8:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]
anybody???
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 8:18:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Check the recent (last 3 mos) photoshopping army threads, I believe it showed up there once
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#3]
well the movie its from is Exit to Edin [puke]

for the love of god do not rent it. i caught some of it on tv a while ago. i was like what is this then rosie showed up AHHH MY EYES kinda think
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 8:41:06 AM EDT
[#4]
This one...

[url]http://pweb.netcom.com/~mattja/pics/r_odonnell_gall2_300x490.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 8:50:04 AM EDT
[#5]
That's not "horrid". That's just plain f*^#ing gross. Hope your bud has a sience of homor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top