Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2002 4:31:34 AM EDT
I'm leaving beautiful Virginia Beach this coming sunday (6th) for Panama city FL on buisness. I'll be there until the 9th. Anyone in the that area care to give me a heads up on what to do and what not to do? I've never been there so any advice is appriciated. I won't be bringing any [i]fire[/i] on the plane and I'm planning on leaving my fingernail clippers and pen knife at home.
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 4:47:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey
I work In the Beach,around Newtown rd & VA beach blvd
Let have a beer oneday. [beer]
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 4:55:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good. What you doing for lunch today?
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 5:21:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I am heading to Richmond to a meeting a the Capital. We are doing some work on the Capital buildings and its one friggen meeting after the next.

Friday = beer ?

I am leaving now. Later
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 5:23:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds good. IM me and we can make plans.
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 5:47:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Hi Slacker,

I grew up in Panama City; my father was stationed at the AF base there. Since my mother still lives there, I usually visit every summer.

No offense intended but if you think the VA Beach is beautiful, hold onto your socks. Personally I don't think VB cannot even be compared to PCB.

Although it is "off season" right now, you’ll still find plenty to do at the beach. A lot cheaper than VB too. What are your interests? Deep sea fishing? Swimming? Sunning? Drinkin? Droolin’ over hot womenz?  Stripperz? Plenty of all that to keep you busy.

If you want to do some shopping, drive across the bridge into the city. That’s were the locals shop, you’ll find everything much more reasonable.

Have fun, I am sure you will enjoy yourself. Heck, you probably won’t want to leave :-)

-xm

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top