Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2002 8:47:26 PM EDT
I never watched voyager while it was run, but I see it often at night while I'm working. Almost every episode consists of the ship being taken over, the crew being held hostage, or being on the losing end of the battle. It's like everyone on Voyager is French without the accents. Tonight they were being held hostage by amelia earhart's navigator (really) who disarmed TWO crew members who had their phasers pointed at him.

If not for jeri ryan, it wouldn't be worth it to ever watch this show. How wimpy can they make the crew every episode?

Makes me long for the new season of Farscape -plenty of problem solving via brute force and gunplay. And attractive women, too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 3:35:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I like ALL the chicks on that show.

The Klingon really does it for me. LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top