Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2002 8:27:34 AM EDT
She turned 16. All her friends were there. So were her sister's friends. Her sister just turned 18.

Let's see....

One looked like Anna Kournikova with a Latin twist.

One looked liked she had just stepped off the pages of Maxim.

The others weren't too damn bad, either...

I'm 34, married with two kids, balding, falling apart, and about 40 lbs overweight.

All I have to say is..... [>Q]

Oh, yeah. Have you noticed how slutty girls dress these days? I don't know whether to [:P] or [puke].
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 8:35:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep! The older I get...The younger I want![bounce]
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Hmmmmm....South of the Mason Dixon line and looking at his younger cousin......I am not even gonna go there......
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 8:39:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Excuses....I work fulltime...go to school full time.  School is great! Tank tops and lowcut shorts on all these texas beauties.

I am 33, beatup and abused by the government but i am getting my toes sucked by a 22 year old hottie that is in one of my classes.

Younger(legal age) chicks dig older guys.
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 8:53:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hmmmmm....South of the Mason Dixon line and looking at his younger cousin......I am not even gonna go there......
View Quote

Sonny, the Mason Dixon Line's effect stops just north of Palm Beach, and I said her FRIENDS, not HER.

Which isn't to say that they BOTH aren't lookers (especially the 18-year-old...wow!). I look after them like a dad, though (not a daddy, a DAD!).

So PPTTTTHHHHHHH........ [;)]

I am 33, beatup and abused by the government but i am getting my toes sucked by a 22 year old hottie that is in one of my classes.
View Quote

Yuck Foo, sir, and the horse (or woman) you rode in on! [;D]

Link Posted: 10/1/2002 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yuck Foo, sir, and the horse (or woman) you rode in on! [;D]

View Quote

Envy is good every now and then.......[bounce]
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Zaphod,

PICTURES, MAN!  PICTURES!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I know the feeling everytime I go with my daughter to her swim team practices
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Zaphod,

PICTURES, MAN!  PICTURES!!!!
View Quote

Sorry, none available that I know of...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top