[>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(]

what a sniveling asshole.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Also on Fox news...
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#3]
What a turd.

He is upset people will not forgive him and give him a pass on his criminal behavior.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 1:57:37 PM EDT
[#4]
It made my day to see this anti-gun POS bowing out of the race. He knew he was gonna lose anyway and was just trying to save face. I just hope our folks from NJ will choose their next senator wisely and pick one with a better view toward guns. Perhaps this Forrester guy is the one for the job. Being Torricelli says "he isn't fit to be in the senate", he's probably a great guy! LOL. Maybe the republicans can gain control of the senate with a little luck.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 2:00:04 PM EDT
[#5]
He actually said he did a good job passing sensible gun control, but we had a ways to go.[:(!]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 2:11:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 2:14:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I almost barfed watching this.  Esp the references to Bill Clinton being the most wonderful thing that ever happened to him or some BS like that.  Just incredable.  

THe worst thing is the sheeple out there that will watch a 30 sec soundbite at some point "in their busy lives.." and think he was forced out by the mean Replublicans or some garbage like that.  What a scumbag.

I guess turds flock together.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#8]
HEADS UP........!!!!!!!!

don't be getting to excited about the dirt bag criminal bowing out.............

i hear talk about fast tracking Bubba Clitnon in the race.., he only needs a 30 day residency requirement & they are serious about this !!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/30/2002 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is he really crying ???

He must be a fag!
View Quote

Yes legs, he was crying.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
HEADS UP........!!!!!!!!

i hear talk about fast tracking Bubba Clitnon in the race.., he only needs a 30 day residency requirement & they are serious about this !!!!!!!!

View Quote

Where did you hear this?
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#11]
This clown is one of the major reasons my family left the "Garden State" back in 1989 after 40 years.  I sent a letter to the Governor back in 1989 about how, specifically, confiscating my AR-15 Sporter Rifle would help to curb the rising crime rate in N.J.
    Never got a reply. Seeeeee Yaaaa, Scum-state!
    Good luck, to the rest of you poor slobs.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#12]

PURE political play.

Dim's were gonna lose this seat anyway.  'IF' they can get a substitute candidate approved, they may still win.  If not, they were gonna lose anyway.

Let us not forget, that the Torch is STILL the candidate until a court says otherwise.  I'm betting he's polling right now to see if his tearful farewell gave him a bump in the polls.

(Worthless piece of shit that he is.)
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#13]
The "Torch" has been EXTINGUISHED !  [:D]

[img]http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2002/09/30/national/Torch-01.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Goodbye & good riddance. It could've happen to a nicer guy. All of the evening newscasts (CBS & NBC, monday nite football on ABC)was pretty disappointed, judging by the somber tone of those broadcasts tonight. Well one thing for sure, the Winnie Alphonse(sp?) and the nice folks at the Coalition of New Jersey Sportsman will have their hands full. The last anti-gun guy they got rid off was Jim Florio.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Flim-Flam-Florio!

Hehehe... Reminds me of a good story:

Back in 1993, I was down in Wildwood for our annual NJ State Fire Convention.  A certain member here (who shall remain nameless) and I woke up early one morning and went to the convention center.  (VERY hung over !)

We had "fabricated" a few ID's that said that were from the "Atlantic Highlands FD".  (the "A" letter departments sat closest to the stage)

"Governor" Florio got up to speak and we went to work.  We had made up signs that said the following:

* Florio Free in 93 *

* Quit the Race you DirtBag *

* Florio is a Pussy *

We held these signs in front of us so that Florio and the folks on the stage could see.
(...the troopers guarding him were trying not to laugh!)

He was PISSED!   It was all he could do to continue to address the crowd of people.  
(and the crowd couldn't see what were doing to agitate him)  

And...   Later that night (wayyyy drunk of course -- BUT, we had a designated driver!) we drove around the streets of Wildwood in a piece of fire apparatus and shouted the following on the PA:

- "Florio Free in 93"

- "Florio Spits and Whitman Swallows".  (yeah.. we were plastered) [:D]

- "Get Rid of Florio and Give us Our Guns Back"

I must have stuck over 100 "Florio Free in '93" bumperstickers on stop signs throught NJ that year. [:D]

After all was said and done, the idiot-bitch Whitman got elected but never did a thing about restoring our gun rights.  [:(]

Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
HEADS UP........!!!!!!!!

View Quote

I dont think they [b]CAN[/b]...Torricelli might not even be able to drop out, (he has surpassed the deadline to drop out of the race)
Hopefully the Republicans will fight this tooth and nail,...and make that fvck run...and take his lumps.
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 12:17:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Plenty more .gov crooks that need to be canned.
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#18]
That made my day! What a weasle!!!"I wish I had Bill Clinton's strength"? What the %#%^^was that all about??!! Good riddance. The amazing thing is he was actually voted in?
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#19]
He is crying because we are smarter than he thought. In NJ you can only put a replace a candidate 45 days before an election, 36.....loser

Also the did not introduce the smart gun bill today
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#20]
About an hour an a half ago... somr bald asshole on CNN called the Rep Party. "Democracy [b]Haters!!![/b]" All becuase the Republicican  wanna follow the law on this issue..
He says that by not allowing a new candidate to be placed ..the "people" are being denied thier right to be heard.

Damn pisky law... alwaysing getting in the way.

Do they have no shame?.... no they dont.
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#21]
There is a full court press to get Forrester in.
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Is he really crying ???

He must be a fag!
View Quote

lol

Link Posted: 10/1/2002 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#23]
The election is already underway in NJ. Absentee ballots have been cast and sent in. You cant change candidates now. THAT would be democracy hating.
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Torricelli crying on CNN.

[b]He is probably the
[size=4] Biggest Piece Of Shit[/size=4] in the Senate after Hillary & Schumer.[/b]
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#25]
I saw his entire speech on CSPAN and I had a good laugh when he talked about the Constitution.  This guy probably hasn't read it since high school!   And then later on he lists "gun control" as one of his accomplishments.
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Torricelli crying on CNN.

[b]He is probably the
[size=4] Biggest Piece Of Shit[/size=4] in the Senate after Hillary & Schumer.[/b]
View Quote

plenty more where that came from..........sad to say.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top