Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2002 3:21:05 PM EDT
  I had just completed reading Fearandloathing37 article "Turk's seize WMD
Nuclear Shipment" and boy if that doesn't beat all.
   It had prompted me to share this article I had received from My Buddy the other
day. I took the liberty to ask a few news editors there opinion on the article as of yet I
had received no comments (and most likely won't)....

Dear sir or madame.
   Please take the time and read this, I have already forwarded this to the editors at;
NBC, ABC, CNN, FOX, Reuters, AP news agency's I also took the liberty to
forward this to the office of a few Choice Senators as well. I Would like to actually
see which agency (listed above) would actually perform the task of reviewing the credibility of this and /or reporting this.
   You input/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

As I wrote in the begining I asked for a "review for credibilty" of the story from the listed agencys. And wished to share it. I dont care to spread BS and I am glad to EDIT This and file it as BS
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Hitler's "Big Lie" again?  If you repeat something enough times it's becomes true?  Go away troll.z

Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/ollienorth-osama.htm[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top