Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/28/2002 1:40:32 PM EDT
On another thread about Ann Coulter and her politics, a small debate broke out as to whether she was hot or not.  So, let's just have a poll as to who would hit it or not.  This has been debated before, but I don't recall seeing a poll.  Personally, I think she looks just fine and her politics, for the most part, just makes her even more desirable.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 1:42:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I'd hit that!
I'd like to hit her hubby too, but in a different way....
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who said not hot?

View Quote

At least one guy in this thread:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=145989[/url]

And others on other threads about her have expressed such dillusional thoughts.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://thewolfweb.com/photos/InsaneMan/fullsize/0098.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Uh, yeah. I'd bang that skinny ass all the time asking "who's your daddy now?".
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Uh, yeah. I'd bang that skinny ass all the time asking "who's your daddy now?".
View Quote

And she would be calling out some other guy's name in response.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Who is she? Anyone have some pics?
SorryOciffer
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 2:25:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, I'd smack it.(if I weren't married)
AB
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Uh, LarryG, once she understood the full depth of my involvement, there could only be one thing for her to say, "your my daddy, rainman".[;)]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Who is she? Anyone have some pics?
SorryOciffer
View Quote

Internet search or search on this site.........
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Hit it?
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:58:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hit it?
View Quote

nother term to have sex with.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I've woke up with worse.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:05:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:34:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Put me down for a double tap..[:)]

[img]http://www.earlham.edu/~publicaf/photos/events-01/AnnCoulter.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:51:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm that "one guy"

In the other thread people were talking about "licking her sweaty armpits" and other rather strange desires.  Apparently my standards are higher than most here when it comes to assigning the word "hot" to someone.  Physically, I think she looks very worn.  Seeing her without makeup on would probably be a frightening experience.  Maybe it's because I'm a college student and she's so much older than I am, not to mention the fact that I see so many more attractive women everyday.

I don't read Ann's columns because of her appearance.  Most of what she writes is excellent--and that is enough.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 5:30:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm that "one guy"

In the other thread people were talking about "licking her sweaty armpits" and other rather strange desires.  Apparently my standards are higher than most here when it comes to assigning the word "hot" to someone.  Physically, I think she looks very worn.  Seeing her without makeup on would probably be a frightening experience.  Maybe it's because I'm a college student and she's so much older than I am, not to mention the fact that I see so many more attractive women everyday.

I don't read Ann's columns because of her appearance.  Most of what she writes is excellent--and that is enough.
View Quote

zonan, you have no taste.  furthermore, you wouldn't recognize a hot woman if she stuck a glowing poker up your tight ass.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 5:35:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Laura Ingraham is more my type, but just to make you guys happy...

[img]http://thewolfweb.com/photos/Rhox/fullsize/3631.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
zonan, you have no taste.  furthermore, you wouldn't recognize a hot woman if she stuck a glowing poker up your tight ass.
View Quote

Oh, here come the flames.  Gee, I sure am sorry that I have higher standards than you as to what I consider "hot"

Since half the women on my college campus are [i]physically[/i] more attractive than ann coulter, many of whom I consider to be "hot", I guess that means that I do recognize a hot woman even without a "glowing poker" being inserted into my rectum.  If you find ann coulter hot, then you must have never gone to college.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#23]
[img]www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/bush.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm that "one guy"

View Quote

And that is part of her appeal and part of what makes her hot.  Most of those babes on campus are probably liberal bitches who would take our guns or bimbos or both.

Knock it off with the 'higher standards' BS, as if you are better than other people.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 9:47:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Since half the women on my college campus are [i]physically[/i] more attractive than ann coulter, many of whom I consider to be "hot", I guess that means that I do recognize a hot woman even without a "glowing poker" being inserted into my rectum.  If you find ann coulter hot, then you must have never gone to college.
View Quote

Whoa there cowboy!  Back the truck up!  Both you and I know you'd hit it.  I'd hit it, you'd hit it too.  Those college girls are nothing special, just open your eyes.  If you think I went to a college without any hot girls... [URL]http://www.playboy.com/playmates/personal/jodiannpaterson/scrapbook.html[/URL]  Yep... she's a beaver.  But most of them are just your everyday girl next door - only a lot of them in one place, no doubt there are some good specimens there.  Come on dude, I'd hit it.... you can admit it too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#26]
... who's the fag?
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 11:08:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And that is part of her appeal and part of what makes her hot.
View Quote

Then nevermind.  When we were throwing the word "hot" around, for some reason I assumed you all meant [i]physical[/i] beauty.  If you want someone intelligent to talk to, then by all means....

Most of those babes on campus are probably liberal bitches who would take our guns or bimbos or both.
View Quote

I agree.  They are simply physically more attractive.  That is all.

Knock it off with the 'higher standards'
View Quote

Apparently I do have higher standards, as I don't want to "hit" everyone that happens to be an intelligent female under the age of 60.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#28]
MMMMMM 60. Is that the beer talking?
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 11:19:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
... Apparently I do have higher standards, as I don't want to "hit" everyone that happens to be an intelligent female under the age of 60.
View Quote

.... Ahhh, the graces of being "Middle Aged", 'tis a good thing!
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 11:31:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 2:39:48 AM EDT
[#31]
I feel obligated to stand up for Zonan here (nobody else seems to willing to step up) -

While politically she is definitely "hot," physically she is - IMHO - :

1) too skinny
2) and there is something "off" about her ears

Don't get me wrong - I am not the shallow type to judge people on such superficial things, but I didn't start the thread either.

Perhaps my young age is talking also. As I am only 27, she also looks "old" to me.

Adam
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 6:33:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I feel obligated to stand up for Zonan here (nobody else seems to willing to step up) -

While politically she is definitely "hot," physically she is - IMHO - :

1) too skinny
2) and there is something "off" about her ears

Don't get me wrong - I am not the shallow type to judge people on such superficial things, but I didn't start the thread either.

Perhaps my young age is talking also. As I am only 27, she also looks "old" to me.

Adam
View Quote

Oh dear, you and zonan have a life of torment ahead.  You're doomed to taking rulers and calipers on dates to measure the symmetry of her face, scales to check her weight, and probably you'll take her back to your place to float her in the bathtub to compute her percent body fat.  In the end no one will measure up. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#33]
She's Ok, but nothing more.  I suspect she is incredibly annoying to be around.

Laura Ingraham is much better...
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 7:11:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.anncoulter.org/images/webimages/gun.jpg[/url]
Her? [;)]
View Quote

I am 27 as well, For her, age is the last thing I'd be thinking about......  

[:P][img]http://www.s10forum.com/forum/images/smilies/eek2.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.AzChatfield.net/Comebacks/HitIt_GW_NoMistake.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 9/29/2002 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Sorry, had to vote Not Hit It.  Not that Ann isn't hot, but I'm currently married to the reigning conservative hottie, thank you very much.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Thanks [b]Adam_White[/b].

For those of you that don't get it:

[b]This is hot:[/b]
[img]www.allstarcelebrity.com/Models/Caprice_Bourret/images/caprice_bourret10.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/magazines/0899dolly2.jpg[/img]

[img]www.absolutely.net/zetajones/cz56.jpg[/img]

THIS IS NOT:
[img]http://www.anncoulter.org/images/webimages/062402mic.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 6:52:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Thanks [b]Adam_White[/b].

For those of you that don't get it:

[url]www.allstarcelebrity.com/Models/Caprice_Bourret/images/caprice_bourret10.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/magazines/0899dolly2.jpg[/url]

[url]www.absolutely.net/zetajones/cz56.jpg[/url]

THIS IS NOT:
[url]http://www.anncoulter.org/images/webimages/062402mic.jpg[/url]
View Quote

If you compare strictly physical features, you're right, but if you consider than Ann Coulter probably has more brains in her left ovary than all three of these babes have in their collective skulls, you'll understand that the pillow talk would probably be just as arousing as the "act" itself.

I'd do all four for fun. I'd MARRY Ann, and do her for the rest of my life! (And probably have all sorts of fun, too!)

All I know is, her hubby's a lucky guy!
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:35:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If you compare strictly physical features, you're right, but if you consider than Ann Coulter probably has more brains in her left ovary than all three of these babes have in their collective skulls, you'll understand that the pillow talk would probably be just as arousing as the "act" itself.
View Quote

True....however, the question placed before this esteemed committee is whether or not one would 'hit' Mrs. Coulter, the subject in question. Which equates to what would be termed a 'no-strings-attached boff'. Now, if I were to be involved in such an event, I must apologize but when 'pulling up to dat bumper and smacking da monkey', I'm not overtly concerned whether or not said parter is a card carrying member of MENSA. Also, high intellectual quotient doesn't always equal 'sultry sex kitten'....so quality 'pillow talk' is not an inherint trait.....

I find I must side with the minority here, considering the specifics of the question. There are many others higher on my list of 'hit it'. Now, were the question posed utilizing the concept of 'mutual relationship', or similar terminology, that would be a definite yes!
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#39]
OK, I just re-read the original post to verify and, sure enough, there was no rating disclaimer there.  Simple question.  Yes or no.  Not "well, I know alot better looking women...".  Simply put, is she attractive enough to "hit" or not.

Damn straight.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Garheadjr,
Most people don't read the post they just start making comments.[:O]

She is a heck of a lot better looking than what most guys "take home with them at 2 AM"![BD]

Big(ToHitItOrNotToHitIt?ThatIsTheQuestion!)DOZER66
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 9:43:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
She is a heck of a lot better looking than what most guys "take home with them at 2 AM"![BD]

Big(ToHitItOrNotToHitIt?ThatIsTheQuestion!)DOZER66
View Quote

Hit it!

There is no question!
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 10:11:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Zonan, I also am a college student, and I think your standards are ridiculously high.  Is she the most beautiful woman in the world?  I think we can safely say no.  Are there many women more attractive than her on campus?  Absolutely.  But when you get right down to the heart of the matter, even though she is more than twice my age, I would still do her.  Probably twice. [:P]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#43]
My personal opinion is that zonan has never hit anything, except maybe himself. [rolleyes]

Here is one lovely lady:

[img]http://www.anncoulter.org/images/webimages/annreagan.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 11:21:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Let me just say that I'd...

[b]knock the bottom out of it[/b][+]:D]

but I'd bring a tube of Neosporin for the scratch and bite marks I'd leave with![BD]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 11:34:08 AM EDT
[#45]
I tell you guys the truth as my dear wife looks on.........yes I would.........[b]ouch![/b]

I mean I would not[BD]
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#46]
When I was 18-22 and in college at U of A, there were PLENTY of better looking women there. Also, when I was that young, I would have agreed that she looked old to me.

Don't worry, that all clears up with age. The older you get, the better the older women look (not "old" women though). I my self, at age 41, thinks she's a hottie. Maybe when I'm 80, some 70 year old women will look good to me.....
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Repeatedly
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 8:47:59 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm bringing my baseball glove to catch it coming out the other end!
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

True....however, the question placed before this esteemed committee is whether or not one would 'hit' Mrs. Coulter, the subject in question. Which equates to what would be termed a 'no-strings-attached boff'. Now, if I were to be involved in such an event, I must apologize but when 'pulling up to dat bumper and smacking da monkey', I'm not overtly concerned whether or not said parter is a card carrying member of MENSA. Also, high intellectual quotient doesn't always equal 'sultry sex kitten'....so quality 'pillow talk' is not an inherint trait.....

I find I must side with the minority here, considering the specifics of the question. There are many others higher on my list of 'hit it'. Now, were the question posed utilizing the concept of 'mutual relationship', or similar terminology, that would be a definite yes!
View Quote

I started the thread, I get to set the specifics.  Actually, I did not set any.  It's up to you to determine if you would.  If some consider political ideology and intelligence to be a factor, then it is part of THEIR specifics.  If looks alone is someone's lone consideration, then that is THEIR specific.

Personally, even for a one night stand, I prefer to consider the ideology and intelligence factor.

The question placed before the committee was, indeed, would you hit it.  No more, no less.  Each person factors in his own specifications.

The most 'sultry sex kittens' I have been with have always been the more intelligent ones.  The political ideology has not always been a factor, but similar thinking has always been a plus.  I would much rather carry on a pleasant discussion in the aftermath than an argument.

My question did not necessarily equate to a 'no strings attached boff'.  Again, that was for each person to factor in.  Besides, a one nighter doesn't always wind up a one nighter.
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Hit It! (in Repetition)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top