Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2002 2:22:06 PM EDT
From Reuters:

[url]http://www.reuters.com/contentsearch_result.jhtml?position=11&query=Kevin+Lamarque#[/url]

Go down the page and click on the following link:  

[b]US SECRETARY OF STATE POWELL AND NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER RICE IN THE WHITE HOUSE OVAL OFFICE  
Sep 25 2002; 01:03 PM ET
Secretary of State Colin Powell and National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice talk in the Oval Office of the White House, after President Bush met with Colombian President Alvaro Uribe, September 25, ... More...  [/b]

Caption: US SECRETARY OF STATE POWELL AND NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER RICE IN THE WHITE HOUSE OVAL OFFICE

So, here we have two of the most influential and/or powerful people in the world, they are both black, and they work for a REPUBLICAN president.

Who did your hero Klinton hire?

The next time you choose to call America in general, and conservatives in particular, racists, take a good look at the photo above and at least admit how much of a bunch of liars and racists [b]you[/b] are...

[/rant]

Edited to fix the damn link! (Sorry, but I couldn't get it to work directly.)
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
DAMN, legs! How'd you do that? Copy it onto your own hosting service?

Thanks!

Oh, yeah. Ditto to what you said...

Edited to add:

I RESPECT Colin Powell, though I don't agree with him on everything. I TRULY LIKE Condy Rice. She would make a KILLER Pres/VP in the future...
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#3]

[b]I firmly believe that in the minds of some of the liberal/NAACP types that INTELLIGENT Americans of African Ancestry (AAA) do not count.[/b]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Right click with mouse on the picture.
Copy property info into {img} brackets.

Check out the bar code for the correct brackets
when you are posting.
View Quote

I tried that. All I got was the dreaded red X of death.

Oh, well. Thanks anyway...
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#6]
[img=right]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid29/pabae453fa83d69cc9bc4c8afa805a466/fd60b99c.jpg[/img=right]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 8:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#8]
C. Rice is a member of the Trilateral Commission - that tells me all I need to know.  The TLC & CFR are hell bent on a one world government - one where there are no rights - only priviledges.  You know what kind world that will be.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top